BONUS CHAPTER

Sivaangi: Sam!! Knjm porumaya iru da!! Please!! 

Sam: Ava pavam!! Ava pavam!!!!🥺

He buried her face on her abdomen and cried more hearing his sister's cry in the labour ward!! Yes!! That's it the news now!! Sahana is in the labour ward as her due date arrives! Her cry makes him terrible! He can't even imagine the pain she is going through! On the other side, Akshay is in the same condition of Sam! But, staying strong for the family! He wiped his tears and looked Sam who is more broken! He went nearer to him!!!

Akshay: Sammm!!! Enna ipdi azhuthu irukey?

Sam: ....!

Akshay: Siv enna da ithu?

Sivaangi: Nee vidu na!! Avan apdi thn!! Sahana sari aita Ivan okay airvan!! Nee kavala padathaa!!

Suddenly, they heard her screaming sound more! And, Sam buried even more tightly on her abdomen!! Even her eyes are tearing more; but she controlled everything for her family!

Sivaangi: Samm!!! Anga paaru already amma appa rmba break agi irukanga!! Shrishti kuda azhuthutu iruka!! Neeyum ipdi iruntha epdi?

Sam broke the hug after a brief minute and looked around to see his family who is broken more!! He got up and went to his parents! He kneeled before them!!

Sam: Paa!! Azhathinga paa!!

Krishnan: Samm!!! Sahana da!!!

Sam: Pa!! Onom ila pa! Avlku onom agathu!! Paarunga ava onga strong girl!! Neenga azhathinga!!

Aruna: Bayama iruku Sam!!

Sam: Maa!! Enna ma neenga?

He sits nearer to her and wrapped his hands around her shoulder and make her calm!! Soon, her screaming went high soon they heard a baby sound! All their eyes shedded happy tears!!🥺✨ Thay can't even imagine this!! The nurse comes there with a small towel! Everyone got up and went nearer to her!

Nurse: She delivered a baby girl!

And, that's it for them, their eyes are tearing more! The nurse about to give the baby to Akshay! But, he refused and search for...

Akshay: Siv!! Siv enga?

Sivaangi: Haan naa!!

Akshay: Baby ah vangu ma!

Sivaangi: Naan? Naan epdi?

Akshay Mom: Sivu!! Vaangu da!! Nee athai thane Kozhanthai ku!! Vaangu!!

She looked at Aruna maa and Krishnan paa!! They nodded their head happily!! She gives her hands towards the nurse!! She handed the Princess to Sivaangi! Her face is too small and it's pink!! Her baby hands and legs are too too small and it's looking too cute!! She slowly opened her cute little eyes and looked at Sivaangi!! She cutely smiled with her small mouth that made Sivaangi's eyes to moist!! She again felt the feeling of Motherhood while carrying an another Angel!! And, she gave the baby to Akshay and went to see Sahana!! And, here everyone took the baby and express their happiness!! And, Sivaangi found Sahana in the bed drowsily opening her eyes!! She immediately ran to her!!

Sahana: Akka!!

Sivaangi: Angel maari oru Pappa va kudthurka da!! Apdiye onna maari iruka!!

Sahana's eyes teared more hearing her!! She hugged her tightly and cried!! Sivaangi caressed her hair!!

Sivaangi: sch! Azhatha thango!! Happy ah irukra time ithu! Strain pannikatha!!