Heart 3!🧚

Sam POV

I felt happy that Siv is with me now! Coz of her presence, none of them felt like havin' dinner! So, we went to our room! I just sat on the couch checking the mail's! The boys slept as soon as they lay on the bed! After almost an hour, I completed my work! I just went to Siv's room to check her! I slowly opened the door! But, I didn't see her! I panicked and barged inside the room! I searched her in the rest room too! But, she is not there! I got relieved when I see her in the balcony enjoying the sky and the moon!! Yes, she loved to see these! I rushed to her and made her to see me! I hugged her immediately hiding my face in the Crook of her neck! I know she stood shocked and can't understand why I'm doing like this! But, she stroked my hair! I felt happy to be with her! After a while, I parted the hug! I cupped her face and kissed her forehead! She closed her eyes and flinched to my touch!

Siv: Ennachu Sam?

Sam: Just onna paklam nu room ku vanthe! But, I didn't see you! That's why I got panicked!

Siv: Ouh okay!

Sam: Ennachu Pappa? En Inga iruka?

Siv: Thookam varla Sam! Athan!

Sam: Mazha iruku da! You will catch cold! Come will go inside!

Siv: Let me be here for sometime! Nee toongu po!

Sam: Ennachu da? Thookame varlaya onaku? It's almost 1'!

Siv: Athu...
She didn't look at his eyes!

Sam: Enna marakira enta?

Siv: Onom ila Sam!

Sam: Look at my eyes and speak Sivu! Ennachu onaku?

Siv: Onom ila da!
He grabbed her waist and pulled her into his embrace! She looked at him!

Sam: Ennachu Pappa?

Siv: Athu Sam..

Sam: Enna ma?

Siv: I'm an insomnia Patient Sam!

Sam: What?
He looked at her Shocked!

Siv: Ama Sam!

Sam: Ennachu? I mean? You're okay then! But?

Siv: Amma ku oru six months full ah odambu mudyama irnthuchu Sam! Appa ila antha time la enga kuda! One month avaru London poitaru! Athu kaprm Amma ipdi aitanga! Antha time la thn nee enna vittu poita! Support eh ilama irunthen! Apo la irnthu ellame maridchu Sam! Amma kudave irnthen! Apdiye poirchu! It's been years since I slept peacefully!

Her voice shaken and her eyes are moist! He held her more close to him!

Sam: Enna ma ipdi slra? Sorry da! Onkuda Ilana poiten!

Siv: Vidu Sam! You didn't do anything!

Sam: Va toongu!

Siv: Please Sam! I can't! Nee toongu po! Enaku ipdi irukarthu palagirchu!

Sam: Pappa! Nee va! Nee thoonguva! I'll make you sleep today! Va da!

Siv: Please Sam!

Sam: Nee sonna kekka matta? Onnaya..

Sam POV

I carried her in my arms without any hesitation leaving her in uttermost shocked condition! I chuckled seeing her! I made her to sit in the bed! I went and locked the door and sits behind her! I didn't even think twice before pulling her into my embrace! I made her to lay on my chest! I caressed her hair and head!