EPILOGUE!🧚

....: Paaaa!!!! Maaa!!!!!

Siv: Pappa!!!!

Siv got up and took her two years baby girl in her arms!! She giggled and traced her little hands on her mom's face!! Even Sam got up in a while!! It's just 1' in the midnight!! Siv started to breastfeed her daughter!! She leaned on Sam's shoulder!! Sam wrapped his arms around her!! He caressed Siv's hair!! She looked more tired!! Their baby slept in a while!! Siv wiped the baby lips and looked at her!! The cute little bunch made their life more beautiful!!

Sam: Pappa!! Toongitala?

Siv: Mm Ama Sam!! Toongitta!! 

Sam: Cheri!! Nee toongu!! Naan pathukren!!

Siv: Ila Sam! Paravala!! Nee toongu!! Nalaki work iruku la!!

Sam: Nee toongu Pappa!!

Sam took the baby in his hands!! He placed the baby in the cardle after she slept!! He swayed the cradle for a while!! She slept more peacefully by holding Sam's pinky finger!! He smiled seeing his Little Princess!!
He slowly traced his fingers on her cheeks!! She cutely giggled!! He slowly removed his finger from her strong hold!! He then see Siv who is leaning on the headboard seeing them with a wide smile!! He went to her and sits nearer to her!! She laid on his shoulder!! He wrapped her into his embrace!! She kept her head on his chest!! He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead!! She played with his shirt!! He looked at her!!

Sam: Ennachu Pappa?

Siv: Romba azhaga iruku la!! Intha time!!

Sam: Ama Pappa!!

She snuggled into him and hugged him by his waist!! He hugged her back and made her to lay on the bed!! They both slept together in each other's embrace!!

Sam POV

It's been two years since our Angel comes into our Life!! SHRISHTI!! Yes!! We named her Shrishti, that means nature and world!! She is our world!! This little one made us to realise the value of our survival!! She made everyone of US happy just by her smile!! Both mom and dad will be kids when they are with Her!! Sahana literally been a kid with Her!! Akshay, Praveen, Balaji and Surya were spoiling Shrishti with their Love!!! But, the post pregnancy makes her mad!! She won't sleep during night!! She will always be with our baby!! She will regularly breastfeeds her!! Whenever, Siv will goes to sleep, Shrishti will cry!! I will always be there with her whenever she feeds our baby!! I seriously got proud of my girl!! She gone through many things in those pregnancy period!! Those times made me very proud of Her!! My Girl!! My Pappa!! And, she gives my happiness!! My Angel!! Shrishti!! My strong woman gives My another strong girl in my Life!! Life turned more beautiful with their presence!! After Shrishti born, we were in Coimbatore!! Both mom and dad never leave them to Chennai!! Then, how come I'll go to Chennai leaving both my babies here!! So, I just shifted here!! My Boys took care of the office in Chennai!! But, Balaji stayed here to help Appa!! I didn't even go to office leaving my babies alone!! I was all the whole day with them!! I do saw Siv as my baby!! But, after she gave birth to Shrishti, she becomes a responsible mother!! I adored her in every possible way!! The time which we spend together gets low!! Often we kiss each other!! She will always be with Shrishti!! And, as I say then, Shrishti is obviously a Daddy's Girl!! She will cry often and often just to made me to carry her!! I love both my babies!! They are my World!! They are my Life!!

Siv POV

I still can't progress and I still can't believe that I become a Mom!! Shrishti!! What more else I could ask for!! She made me realise the value of My Life!! She even made US to realise the reason for our survival!! She brings the overjoy in our family!! As said by Sam, She is the daddy's girl!! She even started to analyse US!! Everyone started to spoil her with the Love!! She is a blessed girl to have this family!! Everything is going good!! But, I missed being with Sam!! My Sam!! We just often kiss each other!! But, only I know how badly I am missing him, how badly I miss being with Him!! I do miss everything of Mine in Him!! I opened my eyes and looked at him who's holding me so close to his heart!! I caressed his hair and I look Shrishti in the cradle with her favourite Bunny!! I slowly got up from Sam's hold and I looked his face!! I gently kissed his forehead!! He squints his eyes and he opened his eyes immediately!! He pulled me to Him and hugged me!! I snuggled into him!!