samariaaa     love being a shady bitch                        glasses: @shadygal

glasses: @shadygal

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
September 1, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Da Crib

"Damn what the fuck in here?" Picking up her suitcase.

Walking in front of me, "Uhmm just a couple of outfits."

Following her inside, "You sure."

"Yeah and I got  it from here I'm finnah start getting ready." She said.

Going to the couch, "Iight!" Sitting down, "Clean up your hair too." Yelling.

"Okay!" Yelling back.

I was just gone chill til it was time for me to get ready.

•Before The Club•

"Okay just one mo then we could go." Samaria told Val.

Samaria had Val taking her pictures before we head to her hosting. After that last picture we loaded back up in the 2 Tahoe trucks she rented for the night along with drivers. They drove us to the club and dropped us in the front. The doors wasn't open yet but they had people in line waiting.

"Heyy y'all!" Samaria waved as we walked passed.

"PERIOD! YOU LOOK DA FUCK GOOD GIRL!" One girl was excited.

Smiling hard, "Thank you."

When we got in the club she walked us to the section closest to the stage. But she ended up dipping out as soon as we sat down.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
September 1,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Aye Roddy you have those 10 wristbands I asked you for?" Walking up to him.

Finishing his drink, "Yeah but damn no hey bro!" He said.

"My bad!" Laughing. "Hey bro! Ready for tonight?" Asking him.

"Hey sis and of course. This is my lane!" He said. "Why you need them right now?" Asking.

"The first 10 already out there and the doors getting ready to open in a bit." Telling him.

Handing me them, "Ohh okay! I'll come with ya." He said. Walking pass the section, "Wassam!"

We went outside to where the line started.

"ALRIGHT! ONE OF THE BIG SURPRISES I HAVE FOR THE BAD BITCHES AND MONEY MAKING NIGGAS IS THE FIRST 10 IN LINE GETS IN FOR FREE." Yelling so they could here me. "PLEASE DON'T LOSE THE WRISTBAND OFF OR YO ASS IS GRASS! AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO PAY TO GET BACK IN." I said.