Chapter 48: Dorm 1115

Valencia's pov

Dorm 1115

The dorm I've been in for the past two years. Classes ended today which means I'm going home. Graduation is in a few days and I don't know how to feel. I still can't believe that I did it. "You alright love?" I hear Jace's voice. He stands next to me looking inside my dorm.

"Yeah I'm fine, you packed?" I ask him, he nods coming inside with me. "I'll help you, dad came by earlier and had everything either put in the penthouse or back to London" I went to my room, opening my shirt drawer of shirts. I open the bin and we both start to put them in.

"I thought Silas was going to help you?"

"Me too but he canceled at the last minute" I sigh while grabbing a picture of Jace, Larissa and I from the bottom. "Oh my god we look like babies, that was so long ago" It was, that picture was taken two years ago.

It went by too fast, It feels so real. "This feels like we're going to graduate and then we won't talk ever again" My period must be coming soon because I am too emotional. "Don't cry Love" Jace says his eyes softening.

I didn't come to high point with the intent of being here long. I thought I'd get kicked out after a month or so. I didn't even think I'd have my degree. So much has happened in two years but I wouldn't do anything differently.

"Valencia you'll always be my best friend no matter what happens don't ever think you won't" He wipes my tears hugging me. I hug him back tightly, relaxing into the hug. I really needed this. It's not like Silas doesn't hug me, it's just to show I'm his most of the time.

I just want him to hold me with tenderness and care. "I promise it'll be fine Love" I sniffle back the rest of my tears. "I hate emotions" He laughs sitting on the bed.

"I know you do, now come on we have a room to pack"

---------------------

Short chapter but its' so sweet

Q/A~ don't you jut love Jace ?

384 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3