26) Missing and Murdered

Start from the beginning

"Mm," Ray rumbled low in his chest, smirking against the skin his lips was attacking, "What about this?"

The skin of Noah's neck was held between Ray's teeth and was gently nibbled on: A shriek escaped Noah's lips and he shot out of bed.

Well, tried to.

Noah was again, pulled back across Ray's torso, so that they were now chest to chest.

Oh, what a shame.

Ray grinned down at the flustered state of Noah laying on top of him and chuckled.

A large hand was placed on Noah's hip, and gradually began to venture... further down...

"Bathroom! Shower!" Noah yelped, shoving himself off the bed and leaving Ray's arm trailing after him. He tumbled to the floor and immediately shot up, "I need to shower!"

Ray's protests and demands was ignored and Noah heaved himself into the bathroom and closed the door, quickly taking the pajama clothes off and hopping into the glassed shower.

He locked the shower door- there was a lock on the shower door?

Whatever, Noah didn't care at that point.

Heart hammering against his ribcage, Noah spun the water on, squeezed some body gel out, and scrubbed.

But all he could think about right now was Ray.

How his husky morning voice mumbled for him to stay, how he tugged him back to the bed by his hips, how he caressed his lips against Noah's clavicle and left delicate kisses there.

Noah's breath stuttered and he began to involuntarily breathe heavily.

The feeling of Ray's fingers lingering on his body and dipping down to where-

Noah whipped his head downwards, eyes widening. He stopped his scrubbing and froze.

Oh no.

He stared, horrified at it.

Oh no.

Yes, Noah was in a bit of a problem that was... hard to solve.

Well, not that difficult to be fair.

But it was hard- to fix of course.

Through the pattering of the shower, Noah heard the door open and he swivelled his head to it- despite the steamed glass preventing his view of who came in.

The relentless droplets of water cascaded down his face, making his hair stick to his forehead. He made out a skin-coloured figure through the steamed glass door and wiped a small section with his hand for a better view.

Oh yes, a better view indeed.

There stood Ray, at the sink washing his face, shirtless.

Noah's breath caught in his throat as he peered through the swiped-clean part on the steamed glass that was level with his eyes. He swallowed, trailing his eyes down the vivid muscular physique of his boyf-

Noah paused. What were they?

Ray never asked him to be his boyfriend, nor did he ask him out. So what were they?

Was it too much to say boyfriend? Maybe friends with ben-

Noah vigorously shook his head and looked back at Ray who was now looking into the mirror. Ray glanced sideways, before turning his head fully and staring at the steamed glassed door.

He paused, staring at Noah's face that was the only thing visible through the wiped steamy door.

A breath left Noah's lips as he held the contact. The feeling below was growing hotter- and not because of the water.