samariaaa    itty bitty pretty, im da realest in da city

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
August 2,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| My Crib

"Another one!" Samaria yelled as she put her hands up.

Fat slapped her hand down, "HELL NO." Coughing.

Rubbing his back, "Toughen up!" She said, "Let the birthday boy decide." Looking at me.

Fat stared at me like he was finnah die, "We still gotta make it to the club." I said.

Smacking her lips, "Okay!" Rolling her eyes, "But I'm take one more." Pouring another shot.

Fat kept blinking nonstop, "Uhmm you know that's number 7...right!"

Taking it, "Yea but I'm done."

"Mane you finnah be on yo ass." He said.

Smirking, "Nahh I'm not gone drink til my buzz wear off." She said.

"Alright come on!" I said checking the time.

We all loaded up in our cars except for Samaria she rode with me. We headed to the club where Woo and Valerie was waiting on us at. But first we had to make a pit stop at the gas station. I had to fill up the tank and once I did I had Samaria take me some pictures. I posted one once I got back in the car.

INSTAGRAM POST

keyglock

keyglock   hottest nigga in the city

"You see how I take yo pictures and don't complain." Walking up to me. "I'm need you to take notes." Handing me my phone.

Taking it, "Nahh nigga yo ass be trying to do whole photoshoots." Shaking my head.

"Now we both know I'm a bad bitch." Looking at me. "So the pictures just gotta live up to hype." Flipping her hair.