1.07 | family day

Elodie was forever grateful for the Fairy Godmother letting her skip the rest of classes to talk with her parents

Elodie was forever grateful for the Fairy Godmother letting her skip the rest of classes to talk with her parents. But now, she had to shove it aside so she could focus on planning to steal the wand. Earlier when the redhead rejoined her friends after the call, Mal had stated they needed to come up with a better plan.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like." Mal said, pointing to the sketch of Fairy Godmother's wand she drew. "So we'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be up at the very front. You all will be up in the balcony."

"Okay." Evie agreed, also getting a head nod from Elodie.

"Carlos?" Mal asked.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand." He said, nodding his head.

"Perfect."

"Evie? You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Elodie said, handing over the potion contained in a perfume bottle. Mal had trusted her with making it, knowing how experienced she was.

"Okay." She replied, sharing somber looks with the rest. The began to walk away from the table they were standing at, Mal sitting down in a chair and going over the spells she was contemplating using on Ben to break the love spell.

"M? You want to break Ben's love spell?" Evie said, shocked. It wasn't a surprise she didn't know, as she had began to go to bed earlier, whereas Mal and Elodie stayed up.

"Yeah." Mal hesitated. "You know, for after. I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra.. cruel."

Everyone gave her sympathetic looks before she abruptly got up and left, leaving everyone in silence.

"How much does everyone want to bet she changes her mind on this whole thing?" Elodie said, breaking the silence.

⚔︎

"Evie! Where is my red nail polish?" Elodie yelled out from the bathroom.

She, and everyone else, were finishing up getting ready for Family Day. Though, they already had the video call, Ben wanted Mal to go, therefore the rest of the VK's were forced into it, much to the redheads dismay.

"It's on the desk! My desk!" Evie yelled back in reply.

"Why the fuck is it on your desk if it's my nail polish?" Elodie said angrily while walking over and snatching it up. She unscrewed the wand and began touching up the chips in the polish that was already on.