The feeling he had gotten, when he entered that stall for the first time and found that it was indeed just a couple of nice people, was one that he would never forget.

He was a bit surprised to still feel it when he entered it now, a smile on his face and his arm around Fuu.

"Welcome to Ichiraku's. What can I do for you?" A grown Ayame asked, looking up from the pan of noodles she was preparing.

"Hello, I would like some Miso Ramen." Naruto replied, smiling at the woman as he pulled out a chair for Fuu.

"What is the story behind the 'Naruto Special'?" The red haired girl asked as she studied the menu cards that hung over the counter. Naruto was surprised to hear his name and looked up. Indeed there was a sign advertising a menu of five ramen bowls along with something to drink for a reduced price.

"Well, there was a little boy a long time ago. He used to come here to get something to eat, since he was homeless and struggled to find food a lot. When he was old enough he enrolled in the academy and got a bit of money from the Hokage to help him. He would come less often, but when he came he would always get five bowls of ramen. It was so sweet to see his eyes light up whenever he took the first bite. He isn't around anymore, but I am sure he is still out there." Ayame explained, a small smile on her face as she remembered the blonde boy that had always brought a smile into the stand.

"That is a nice story. The world needs more people like you." Fuu stated before ordering a bowl of shoyu ramen.

Since there were no other customers, the two teens talked with Ayame a bit while they ate. They laughed a lot at the stories that had happened in the stall, like the time when a man had dropped his dentures into a bowl of ramen by accident and how he tried to get them clean again after fishing them out.

"I hope you come back. You know, we talked about Naruto earlier, you remind me of him." Ayame said to Fuu, as she took their bowls to bring them away.

"Thanks, we will definitely come again, the food was awesome and the conversation as well." The girl replied as they stood up and turned around to leave.

Watching the food stand Shikaku knew that, they would need to be quick if they wanted to have a chance. He sat across the street, a book in hand while his wife leaned against him, seemingly sleeping. Looking up, he saw Kakashi, Asuma and Hiashi kneeling on the roof next to the ramen shop. They heard chairs being moved inside and immediately focused on the doorway, waiting for something to move.

When the two teenagers came out, everything happened extremely quickly. Asuma and Hiashi drew their weapons and jumped towards their targets, Shikaku used his clan's jutsu to trap the redheaded girl and Kakashi put the black haired boy in a genjutsu with his sharingan. His wife, Yoshino, stood by as she was only there to make his cover more believable.

Hiashi and Asuma watched for a few moments if there was any sign that the two teens would be able to break out of their traps, before putting their weapons away and taking out some chakra restriction seals and rope. Kakashi dropped the genjutsu quickly after the boy was secured, dropping to one knee, panting. The boy only smiled at that, as he looked around. Shikaku dropped his jutsu as well after the girl was subdued. Meanwhile he heard his wife usher some civilians away that had stopped to see what that was all about.

"You could have just asked, we would have come with you." The boy stated, looking at his partner with a worried expression.

"I'm fine." The girl replied, earning a smile from her boyfriend.

"We are taking you to the Hokage." Kakashi simply announced, as he stood back up.

"Well, that is not the Hokage's office." Fuu commented as the two sat in a large interrogation room. They were bound to their chairs but other than that the Anbu had done nothing to restrain them further. Naruto just shook his head with a small smile on his lips.