XIV

CHAPTER XIV
————————————————————
TIME
21:20
————————————————————

Y/N AND I RAN TO MY CAR WITHOUT A THOUGHT, as harmless as a few college kids can seem; these particular ones don't fuck around.

When someone fucks up, everyone will be out to get them.

There was a situation back in high school where Atsumu found out that his girlfriend cheated on him and he went to her house and broke in, destroyed the windows, stole her shit, and even more.

He also reported her to the police.

So from personal experience, I prefer that my house is left untouched.

Y/n keeps most of her bags and clothes at my house out of fear that her crazy ex-boyfriend will come over without asking.

So her house is mostly clear.

Kita followed close behind our car and went to Y/n's house to get the rest of whatever she had there to keep at his house.

Kita's house is massive, I mean he is a very wealthy guy.

Y/n and I ran inside of my house and started packing everything up, throwing it all into my car.
I'm talking whole PC setups and whole months' worth of ready-made ramen.

And when we reached the lounge I stared at my flatscreen TV.

I look at Y/n worriedly and she looked freaked out.

This TV will not fit inside my car.

We call Kita and beg him to come to pick up the TV while Y/n and I are clearing my bathroom.

"Shit Suna the weed!" Y/n says.

My eyes widen at the thought of my huge stash underneath the stairs.

I used to grow cannabis as a hobby, and I've gathered it from every single harvest.
Altogether my stash weighs up to 1.5kgs.

Doesn't sound like a lot but when selling weed it is measured through grams.

So people pay a lot per gram.

Now I have to transport jar after jar into my car, and the risk is that I get pulled over and they investigate my car.

I sigh in defeat and start carrying the jars to the trunk of my car.

Now I'm prepared for this, I always have been.

There is a compartment underneath the turf of my trunk.

You roll the jars underneath and it's practically impossible to find if you stack a lot into the trunk.

My car is full and ready to go, we're just waiting for Kita to arrive and grab the TV.

Of course, I'll still live in my house after all of this subsides and everyone is either dead or in prison.

I sigh in relief and lean against my car, scrolling on my phone.

I hear a car approaching my house and I gladly turn around to greet Kita, but to my demise it's security.

The guard comes out of his car and stares at Y/n and me.

"Is everything okay...?" he asks wearily.

"Yeah, we are just staying at my friends' house for a bit," I say nervously.

"Are you sure you're not moving out?" he chuckles worriedly.

"He lives outside of town so I want to take most of my house with me!" I laugh.

"And her?"

"Her too."

"Okay then...it's just that there was a frat party investigation down the road and I want to make sure you guys aren't running from trouble." he smiles and gets back into his car.

I get an idea and casually walk up to his car and make him roll down his window.

"About that frat party, make sure the police get the coke hidden in the second room to the left," I tell him.

"And how do you know where it is kept son?" he raises his eyebrow.

"I used to be friends with them but they fucked me over not too long ago, make them go out with a bang for me won't ya?" I laugh as I take out my wallet and hand him some money.

"Have a nice holiday son." he grins and drives off.

I walk back to Y/n who was staring at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

I go up to her and kiss her, holding her hand in mine.

A car pulls up to the driveway and this time it really is Kita and he's shouting something.

"WE ARE FUCKING MOVING."
————————————————————

@SCYKHS