X

CHAPTER X
————————————————————
TIME
08:36
————————————————————

Y/N AND I NEVER FAILED TO GET ALONG EASILY, and I'm so incredibly grateful that she was willing to give me a chance.

It's been two months since we started dating, and we're still extremely private about it.
Basically, nobody knows, except Kita and Osamu.
Hopefully, they haven't told anyone, otherwise, that would be a shit show.

Nobody would want the campus's hot shot with the local weed dealer who is suspected of stalking said hot shot.

I will admit it, I did stalk her to a degree, but I mean who wouldn't?

Someone so caring and so beautiful is irresistible.

She wakes up in my arms once more, stretching her arms to hug me tighter.

I roll on top of her and stay put and I can feel her slightly squirming beneath me.

She pushes me off her and gasps for air.

After a bit of average small talk, she brought up something that intrigued me.

"Atsumu invited me to one of his parties again and he told me that it was safe because you're not invited," Y/n told me.

I furrow my eyebrows and laugh at the message.

"You realise I made him popular right?" I chuckle.

"Yeah there was a poll going around all of the girl's group chats in high school asking who was the hottest out of you three, and you won by a mile." she hugs me.

"Who did you vote for?" I ask.

"You, I mean who else would I vote for."

"There was also a poll of the girls going around our group chats."

"Who was in it?" she asks me.

"You, Kyoko, and some other chick, and you literally got like 97% of the votes," I tell her.

"Those fanboys..." she shakes her head in disappointment.

"Anyways I'll be coming with you, I don't care what he says." I grab her by her waist and pull her up, taking her to the bathroom.

We both stare at ourselves in the mirror and admire the mess that we were in.

"Your panties don't match your shirt." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you expect them to match?" she glares at me.

"Well, at least my boxers match my t-shirt," I say proudly.

"They are so incredibly clear that I can see your whole dick and balls." she deadpans.

"It's a nice view isn't it?" I smirk.

"No not really." she walks off, leaving me offended.

We spent the whole day eating cornflakes and watching movies, forgetting any form of task we had to complete for the day.

The fight scene just started getting good until her phone started ringing.

I groan and pause the TV, waiting for her to answer the phone.

She picked up the phone and put it on speaker, making me listen to the whole thing.

"Hello, Atsumu?"

"So this is your number!"

"Anyways remember the party starts in an hour, and your best friend with be here!"

"You mean Keiji is my best friend? You wish."

"And remember no Suna's allowed!"

"Okay...I'll bring him anyway."

She laughed and hung up the phone while staring at me.

"What's the time?" I ask her.

She checks her phone and burst out laughing.

"It's 5?!" I shout.

"We spent the whole day eating cereal!" she wipes away her tears.

I pull her up from the couch and run to my bedroom to start getting ready.

————————————————————
TIME
17:54
————————————————————

After spending too much time getting ready we finally seemed presentable and got prepared to leave the house.

We get into my car and start blasting music for the drive to the twin's house.

Once we arrive there we wince at the horrible music and take a deep breath before leaving the car.

We get to the door and let ourselves in, and once I entered I felt like the whole party came to a halt.

"Why did you bring him!" Atsumu shouted.

"Because I fucking can you self-centered bitch!" Y/n shouted at him.

Everyone went quiet and I snuck myself to the kitchen to grab a gin and tonic.

The whole confrontation calmed down and everyone went back to enjoying themselves.

Y/n walked off and I lost track of her, maybe she's just catching up with Kita and Osamu since they haven't seen each other for a week?

————————————————————
TIME
18:23
- MIYA BROTHER'S ROOF
————————————————————

"Why did you force me to come here?" I ask the man in front of me.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry for that night." Keiji apologises to me.

I stare at him in disgust and simply look the other way.

"I apologised, you can forgive me now," he demands.

"Keiji what the fuck?" I swear at him.

"That's how it's meant to work, isn't it?" he puts his hand on his hip.

"You can't just apologise for manhandling me and expect forgiveness!" I shout at him.

He pulls me in by my waist and stares deep into my eyes.

"PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ONE LAST KISS."
————————————————————

@
S - Save yourself Suna.
C - Can't you leave before they get you?
Y - You can't win against them.
K - Know what's best for yourself.
H - Haven't you thought this through?
S - Suna you have to leave!