I

CHAPTER I
————————————————————
TIME
07:46
————————————————————

I'VE SEEN YOU BEFORE, I've seen you walking, talking, laughing, and even crying.
I've come across you everywhere, I always see you around.

With family, friends or even alone.

I've seen you wearing something comfortable, something good, and something fancy.

I've always wanted to talk to you, but you seem scary to speak to.

I know where you live, I know your college, I know your friends and I know your favourite place in this small town.

I'm not a stalker, I swear.

But seeing you makes me wonder more, such a mysterious figure to come across.

I've spoken to you before, but you didn't acknowledge me, you just showed me directions.
Your voice is sweet, yet so sour.
Harsh and so soft.

Your hair flows in the wind, folding differently so each time I see you, you'll have a new hairstyle.
But I'm just a citizen, who has no place in your movie.

A background character in a play, while you stand proudly in the centre, pleasing the audience.

Or so I thought.

I see you once again, walking to campus, but this time we're heading in the same direction.

It's odd because you normally get dropped off by your "best friend."

We're sitting inside the same building.
In the same class, right opposite me.

You sit next to him, with your headphones on.
You lift your gaze from your phone and stare at me with half lidded eyes.

I slightly wiggle in my seat, staring back at you.
I'm too nervous to even talk to you.

I move my hand slightly, in a waving motion.
You raise your eyebrow, confused.

————————————————————
TIME
10:35
————————————————————

After what felt like hours we all sat outside, and you giggled with your friends, sitting next to your best friend, who is also your ex boyfriend.

I want to introduce myself, I'll die if I don't.
I get up from my seat and try start a conversation.

"Hey, I didn't know you came here?" I smile,
knowing very well I've lied myself into this.

"Do I know you..?" she stared at me, the man next to her slightly glared at me.

"Yeah...you showed me how to get to the coffee shop!" I smile at her.

"Oh yeah I remember you, I'm Y/n!" she smiles at me.

"Yeah I'm Suna." I say.

I look around nervously and catch my friends talking to hers.
I walk up to them and ask them what's going on.

"Party at mine, you're coming right? Hottest girl on campus is going to be there." Atsumu smirks and nudges my shoulder.

"Who?" I ask, knowing very well who it is.

"Y/n of course! We finally got her to come to a party." Atsumu jumped around me.

I stare at Y/n who was holding onto her her ex boyfriend, jumping around excitedly, and he just smiled at her.