II

CHAPTER II
————————————————————
TIME
21:27
————————————————————

"AYE WHERE THE FUCK IS SUNA?" Atsumu shouted.

Akaashi and Bokuto stared at each other worriedly, since they both DID suggest that they go to another room.

Everyone went quiet and stared at Atsumu awkwardly, there was indistinct chatter and gossip along with it.

"Nobody is gonna answer? Alright, I'll go find him myself." Atsumu rolled his eyes and started searching the rooms on the ground floor.

Akaashi and Bokuto's eyes started widening as Osamu started chasing Atsumu tying to stop him.

"Dude just leave them alone! Stop being a dickhead to him." Osamu argued.

"No! He took her and fucked off, I warned that cunt!" Atsumu shouted at him.

————————————————————
SEXUAL CONTENT
————————————————————

"Fuck Suna...!" Y/n moaned as he continuously thrusted into her.

A few more thrusts and they both came to a release.

Y/n lay back down on the roof, panting harshly.

"I think you should put your pants back on." Suna laughed.

"Isn't this considered public sex?" Y/n asked him as she put her pants back on.

"Not really, nobody lives on this road, plus look how fucking dark it is!" Suna laughed.

Y/n walked up to Suna and hugged him, which took him by surprise.

"I will definitely be needing your number." Y/n giggled.

They both stared at each other and Suna lent in for a kiss, which she gladly accepted.

While they were kissing the window to the roof swung open.

"Oh you fucking cunt!" Atsumu shouted as he started climbing through the window.

Y/n looked terrified and Suna started freaking out.

"I'm going to jump." Suna shouts.

"Suna no! It's a two story house." Y/n shouted back.

Before Atsumu could grab Suna, he had jumped off the roof into the pool below.
Once he got out of the pool he started running towards his car in a panic.

He opens the door and started the car, but for some reason the engine wouldn't work.

Atsumu swung the front door open and started running towards the car.

After a few panicked tries, the engine finally started and Suna sped off.

Atsumu flipped Suna off and angrily walked back inside of the house, slamming the door shut behind him.

While Suna was driving he was laughing hysterically, and he was still soaking wet.

He felt extremely proud of himself, more than ever.

He just had sex with the girl he's in love with, and she is also the most popular and wanted girl on campus.

"FUCK I DIDN'T GET HER NUMBER!"
————————————————————

@
S
C
Y
K
H
S