|Mine. No mine!| Yato x Reader x Yukine

"I love her more!" An adult like voice yelled at a person.

"No you don't! I love her more than my own life!!" A youthful voice yelled back at the other.

Who do the voices belong to you ask? Simple enough, Yato and Yukine. Yato is a god with piercing blue eyes and gorgeous black locks and Yukine has those beautiful orangish yellow eyes and fantastic blonde hair. They were both very hot indeed.

"(Y/N)!!!" The voices screamed in unison. (Y/N) was the person that the partners were arguing over. It wasn't rocket science to see why they liked the cute female. She had wonderful (E/C) eyes and beautiful (H/C) hair and was (body type). But that was only a bonus. She was kind, understanding, patient, and scary when she needed to be, though she was a bit clumsy, slow at times, and oblivious. Yato and Yukine couldn't help but to fall in love with her, flaws and all.

You rushed down the stairs of Kofuku's shrine. "What? Did someone get hurt?" She asked. Being the oblivious type, she didn't think they were arguing over her.

"(Y/N), my sweet, we have something to tell you." Yato said, patting the seat to the left of him, which was in the middle of him and Yukine. Watching as she strutted over and taking her seat, she looked at him with those adorable, kind orbs of her. "Yukine and I love you."

She seemed astounded, of course she was. "You mean all that fighting--"

"Was because of you? Yep." Yukine replied, cutting her off.

"That makes me feel terrible that I am ruining your friendship!!" She exclaimed, her face becoming flustered.

"No no, don't worry. Just make a decision, don't worry about it. Yukine and I have an iron bond nothing can get through it!" He reassures her. Except you...

"How am I supposed to decide!? You both are my best friends!!" She says, standing up and pacing around the room.

"Just follow your heart." Yukine suggests with a shrug. It seemed like he didn't care, but his eyes exposed the truth. You could see the worry, care, and love in his eyes. That made you feel even worse.

"O-Okay..." You start with a stutter and swallow the lump in your throat. "I choose...."

(( A/N: Who will (Y/N) choose? Tune in next update to find out! No this will not be where you vote for who wins, I think I may make different ends and even a surprise ending ;)!!! Tell me what you think....or don't, I don't care. Reverse psychology. Oh Adult Swim. ))