𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 : 𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕌𝔹𝕃𝔼𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼ℝ

Start from the beginning

" There goes my salary," Tendo sighed getting into his role." Oh wait. My salary can't afford it too."

Semi chuckled light heartedly before taking out invisible notes. I mean that's how you play with kids right ? But to his shock she didn't accept it.

" You're seriously asking for real money ?"

" Wait, will a card do ?" Goshiki flashed his student ID and the rest gave him a 'bruh' face.

" Kotei's naive. But Kotei's not dumb," Kotei huffed.

" Oh, I see." Goshiki's smile dropped and he quickly whispered to Reon," I totally thought kids were dumb."

" You must have been living under a rock."

" Alright, let's go back to practice." Ushijima declared before getting up. But when he went to pick up the ball he found it missing." It was here....?"

" This ball costs one million yen too," Kotei said smugly raising the ball higher.

" Hey ! We already own it !" Semi protested.

" Technically, we don't. But whatever. We have other balls."

" You think Coach will let us off the hook with a ball missing ?"

" He can be rather strict about these things."

" Dude, he's always strict. What're you talking !"

" KoKo-rin, please give us that ball," Tendo extended his hands forward but the girl moved it away from his reach and put it under her shirt.

" No, no, no ! No stealing ! Pay for it and it's yours."

" Do we actually have to buy it for one million yen?"

" We have to, it seems."

" Oh no ! I might have to sell myself to get that amount," Tendo yelled, dramatically.

" I don't think anyone's interested in buying you."

" Can we please not engage in futile arguments?" Semi sighed for the umpteenth time and Shirabu who was fidgeting with his phone finally stepped in to save the day.

" If you don't mind...," walking past an annoyed Goshiki, the boy crouched down before Kotei and typed rapidly on his phone before showing her the screen." I would like to do an online transaction."

" Online....trisection ?" Kotei stared at his with a confused smile.

" Transaction. Look." He showed her the page of a random site." I have sent the amount to your account."

" Account ? Amount ?" A big fat question mark hovered above her head.

" It's not my problem if you know it or not. But technically I've purchased that ball. Once you reach your home you'll get your amount," Shirabu said, coolly and his seniors looked up at him, in respect.

" Really ?"

" I gurantee it."

" Then," she brought out the ball and handed it to him," here you go !"

" Way to go, Shirabu ! Atleast you can do something other than playing volleyball !"

" Was that supposed to be a compliment?"

" Uh, yes."

" It sounded like an insult."

" Kotei became rich !" Kotei yelled in glee." Name yer demands, Kotei will fulfill them for you." She said in an air of might, looking down upon the team members.