one, seven: noodles and nudes

'evil, i've come to tell you that she's evil, most definitely.'

played from her headphones as she locked up her bike. already bored of the walks to school, sure she enjoyed them but soon the weather gets colder and it gets darker. the best time a year in her opinion. but not to treck to school in. she watched as some kid ran up to amerie. watching as he threw her bag in the air and it scattered on the pavement. the girl starting to pick things up when she ran over.

"here let me help." she smiled as she quickly grabbed the tampons that had fallen out the girls bag. helping her pick them all up when dusty came walking over. spider standing behind her. eyes may or may not trailing to the girl's thighs in the red skirt.

"cool shirt." dusty commented but she couldn't tell if he was talking to her or amerie. mara wore an arctic monkeys top but his eyes were on amerie.

"thanks." the girl smiled as mara handed the girl her bag. taking the moment to leave.

"name one dz death rays song " spider added.

"shut up spider." came from the three standing in front of him and he just pursed his lips and nodded. weird. and spider started following her.

"leave me alone." she spat over her shoulder. and well he is spider so obviously he didn't listen instead. throwing his arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to him.

"leave me alone." she repeated trying to tug herself away from spider.

"she said leave her alone man." a voice came as ca$h stopped the couple. the boys arm falling and mara quickly ushered to his side.

"wow, fuck you." is all spider replied before leaving. disappearing into the corridors. and these two walked in silence to towards classroom 5d, very slowly walking that is.

"so." he started, finally breaking the silence.

"no." she immediately replied not even bothering to meet his gaze, she remained staring forward.

"you didn't even know what i was going to say." he groaned. repositioning his anger to his front as more students filled the hallway.

"you were going to question me if i would tell him."

"ah you're wrong. fuck. you're good." he started getting ready to prove her wrong when her words clicked in his head. the exact thing he was going to ask. surely he wasn't that predictable. and the returned to silence for another moment.

"you going to keep it?" he spoke again. and this time she met his gaze. worried. not entirely sure what he was worried about but he was worried.

"i don't know actually."

"surprised he could even get it up nevermind actually use it." ca$h made a comment and she snorted. and the dreaded door appeared. unknown of the horror of what this lesson would entail today. the two were the last two to enter, the only seats left were the two on spider's table. forcing them to have to sit there. okay mara used to be an awkward girl. but sitting between a boy she classed as a brother and one she slept with multiple times as she watched a video on consent had to the weirdest thing she had ever partaked in. the laughing around her only increased as the video came to an end.

"miss, i literally have no idea what that was trying to teach us." darren started after putting their hand up as the video came to an end.

"why was that girl forcing everyone to eat her noodles?" quinni asked quickly after.

"it's because its misogynistic propaganda. women aren't such dick oppressed idiots." sasha added turning to explain to the class as a sort came from the boys around them.

"the ones i have met are." spider laughed, and she felt the hand brush against her thigh. feeing him rest his hand on her bare thigh. just before the red skirt.

"you are disgusting." she spat but didn't make a movement to move his hand. trying to ignore how his thumb softly dipped into her skin.

"this video is about the dangers of sharing intimate-" miss obah started before being cut of by the class talking around her once more.

"that's not what is asking us to consider are the social consequences of sharing nudes with others." she tried talking again but all mara could think about was the hand on her thigh. the one slowly raising up her leg. tracing patterns as he went.

"that they'll see how hot i am?" missy asked interrupting the women talk once more.

"no. that there are risks like revenge porn, being excluded from friends, ethical reasons." the women sighed before trying to examine the risks of such actions. reminding spider of all the picture in their saved chat. if anyone was to go through his phone and chat with mara he was fucked.

"but people have been sharing naked pictures since the dawn of time. for example, cave painings, art-" sasha added once more.

"renaissance titties." ant grinned wide at spider who moved his eyes from his hand on her thigh to his friend as he laughed with him.

"look. i get this video isn't going to stop you, but you can always be smarter about it. like what if you don't put your face in it?" she suggested.

"i have a very recognizable dick." ant commented.

"like take the photo, fine. but keep incognito. you could even have fun with it. wear a disguise, or a mask or a costume." ms obah went to talk against. a thought hit mara as she pulled out her phone. using one hand to message spider.

mara: dare you to wear a scream mask next time we fuck.

she watched the smile on his face as he read the notification from his phone on the table. before ant went to go look at it for him. spider's hand instantly reaching for it. earning a confused look from ant. and ms woods stormed in the class hearing the last part of the women's speech as the bell rang.