The apollo brothers

Start from the beginning

"I have no idea! thanks to those idiot and all three of them using their stupid alpha command on me,so i can't reject any of them. ugh!"I say flopping my self back into my pillows.

"What!? all three of them alpha command you and it work?" Kelly practically screamed for the whole world to hear.

"Come on Kelly ! yell any louder why don't you!? i pretty sure my human neighbors didn't hear you!"I yell at her.

"Oh! sorry....ummmm....Jin there's something i need to tell you."She said while squirming on the bed.

"What? did you take my car out again with out my permission?" i ask her giving her a narrow glare.

she new better then to touch or to use my things with out asking.it must have been my car again.there better not be another scratch on it.

""No....well yeah i did...but that's not what i need to tell you."she said while fidgeting even more then usual.

What the hell could have been more important then my car?I felt my wolf go on high alert and knew someone was here,but i just couldn't figure out who. then it click..

"You didn't..." i said giving her a full on death glare.

"Well I had no other choice and it was Alpha who told me to invite them to the pack house for dinner with you guys."She said while putting her hands in front off her to protect herself from whatever i could do to her.

I raise an eyebrow and push her right off my bed again.

"Well on the plus side. you will have no problem keeping out of your bed considering how often you keep pushing me off." she says while holding her hand up with a thumbs up.

I growl at her.

"Jin come down now!"father yells through the pack link.

ow! to loud. great now the ringing won't go away.

"Coming father!"i link back to him.

I give Kelly one last death glare as i walk past her to my door and then slam it so she new how angry I was at this stupid situation.

Dumb mates!

watch what you say about us kitten.or else we're going to have to punish you for being disrespectful to us and trust me you will enjoy it.

with those last word it sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine. Oh! No!

the bonding link is stronger with them close by.

Come on Jin stay in control! You can't give in to them!

Oh baby it would be so much more pleasurable if you did.

Get the hell out of my head!

No way love. You can hide nothing from use and we want to know every little thing about you.

I mentally growl at them and i hear three loud growl right back.

crap that was mistake! i almost collapse on the stairs from how loud they were.it was like they were right there with me.

"That's because we are love." after my head stop pounding i notice i wasn't even touching the floor anymore.

I could feel the tingles and sparks first and knew exzactly who was holding me, it was my mate well one of them anyway.I could feel the other two rubbing my arms and looking at me with concern.

I look at my mate and felt a little week from how handsome he was. He had short jet black hair and a strong jawline, with the a straight nose right over his full puckering lips. Not to mention some nice strong cheek bones and he was a little tanned to make him look even a little deadly.

Not to mention with him holding me right against him I could feel how muscular he was and that he now had a hard on. I got tell you he was huge and I mean really huge!

"Put me down Atticus."I said to him and giving him my best death glare. He had the most beautiful icy blue eye's I have ever seen.

"sorry love but that would mean i can't hold you anymore, both me and my wolf love holding you."He says with a purr and started to nuzzle my neck.

I turn my head to give a death glare to his brother. Titus he had strong intimidating gray eye's that were a major turn on. stop thinking like that!

Ceaser was on the other side rubbing my back, he was my forest green eye mate and he was more quite then his two brothers right now.

"Come on baby don't be mad at us. your dad sent us up here to get you because you were taking to long for us to wait down staires for you."he said with a smirk and i felt his hand rub under my shirt to touch my skin. A slit shiver ran up my spine from the direct skin contact and I fought to hold in a moan.

touch my skin. A strong shiver ran up my spine from the direct skin contact and I fought to hold in a moan.

"Come on you four! get down here so we can start the meeting"Yells my father from downstaires.

Thank you father for saving me! then all three of them growled at me.

oh shut up! we have to get down there any way.your lucky i didn't tell him what you were doing to me a few secounds ago.

I metally yell at them.that should make them cut this mating crape out.

Oh that's what you think

They said in unison. what the hell are you three planing?

You will see

They did it again.wtf!

We started to head down and there was a small problem,stupid Atticus would not put me down to walk.he is so stupid! i am perfectly capble of walking on my own to feet!

He chuckled from my mental rant.

Stop dropping into my mind you pigs!

Then all three of them chuckled at my comment.

We made it to the meeting room and we sat surrounded by everyone, Atticus made me sit on his lap and his brothers moved close enough to put there hands on my thighs.Nobody seemed to care that they were doing such a thing to me because the table was totally blocking the view of what there hands were doing.

I started to feel uncomfortanle with the way I was sitting on his lap and his brothers hands on my thighs.It didn't click why they were being so touchy untile I felt the ache in my lower regine.

they were pushing the mating bound even further and they were going to pull out my arousel ,so that they could use it against me.It won't work if I'm on my own chair.

I tried to push myself off of Atticus but that was a complete fail.he grabed my hips and held me in place and his brothers hands tighten on my thighs.The pleasure that shot through me was incredible and i had to bite my lip to stiffle the moan that was fighting it's way out.

"Where do you think your going love."As his lips brushed against my ear.His voice was husky and it was making me heat up from his voice.

I belive it's time for your punishment kitten

Ceaser linked with a purr.

what?

The meeting started and my father was talking to my mates about having them take over both packs and something else. I was trying to pay attention but being in contact with them was driving me crazy and i could feel m self losing to the heat. Hell my wolf was chanting and whishing fo them to just fuck us on this table right now and not give a damn that our parents were in the room with use.

Come on Jin stay in controle you can fight off this mating thing.

I don't know Kitten. What your wolf is picturig is extremely tempting us right now.

Ceaser linked with a husky voice, oh god I could feel myself become wet from hearing him link that to me and my wolf was purring.

Atticuse gripe tighten and he held me tighter against him and let me tell you , his friend was over excited . I started rub my hands up and down Atticuse legs and that earned me a low growl that only I could hear.

That when his brothers started to rub my inner thighs and there hands kept moving higher with each stroke.

Curse it! why did I descide to wear a skirt today?!

hey just to let you guys know this story is still in draft form and is valid for any rapid change be cause I get bored and that's how I roll.....hehehe......like a donut.