Note

Hello guys!! Thank you so much for reading my story! And for all the views and adding my story to your reading lists, I'm so thankful😁

And for all the votes and the comments! The top three comments! Gosh! I don't know how to reply so I'll use this moment to reply to you guys! especially to matilda-jone ! Girl, I've read your comment so many times, I'm just too shy to answer😅 anyway, to answer to that shocked comment of yours. Yes, Hermione married Lucius. If you're gonna ask me, why? Why of all possible ship i could have partnered Hermione, why did it have to be lucius?

You know, i asked myself about that so many times, in the end i can only say that. At the time i was writing 'SHE'S HER' I was also reading a Hermione and Lucius fanfic on AO3😅😅😅

I'm not being pedophile, okay! Hermione was in the right age when they ended up!

To be honest guys, I've read so many exotic ships in AO3 that it's poisoning my mind😅

That's why i uploaded my next project to write, maybe after my HPxNARNIA Crossover FF, the Multiverse Of Harry Potter Scenarios.

In this project, I'm going to put all of my fantasies about each ships, I have in mind, may it be common ships or exotic ships.

Speaking of my Crossover story I'm making, I'm selling it out on you guys! Please read, vote or comment on it. It's a story about Harry's twin sister name Hera and i tried so hard on building her character.

Maybe, out of all the original characters I've wrote or been planning to write, Hera would be on my top 3 list. She was a shy girl, her self confidence was not that high and was just as neglected as Harry. She'll face a lot of challenges and confusion about her self and her feelings and how it made her stronger.

And maybe a few more fanfics afterwards.

Before i end this note, I'm gonna give a little gift to all those who liked reading SHE'S HER...

I might be adding a few glimpse of what happened afterwards and some what-ifs scenarios😌

Thank you guys! Please continue on reading my works, leave some votes and comments and recommend it to your friends!

Thank you! Mwuah mwuah!

Lovelots~