Jon, Robb, and Ramsay

Start from the beginning

Robb was waiting for him near the entrance of Godswood within their home. They didn't have to walk for a long time because the tree was close by. There was also a clear path to it, which meant they wouldn't get lost. When he met up with Robb, Jon put the hood of his gray cloak on completely avoiding eye contact.

As they walked together, Robb asked "Are you really going to marry him?" Jon could almost hear him say 'Is there still time for us?'

"You are the Heir of Winterfell, you will marry a noble bride, and have heirs" Jon said emotionless. Robb needed to know that the wedding was inevitable. For good measure he added: "I am the Bastard of Winterfell, I am very lucky to be married, and have lowborn children."

Robb didn't keep questioning Jon, as the kept going. Jon wanted to say sorry but decided against it. He didn't want Robb to think he still had a chance.

Once at the Heart Tree, Jon saw his father standing in front of the tree, a man on his left, and Jon's family was in a line on both sides. Catelyn, Sansa, Arya were on the right while Bran and Rickon were on the left. Robb then took him to their father. Once Jon was at his father's right side next to his soon to be husband, Robb went to stand where Bran and Rickon were.

The ceremony was ready to start. Ramsay then went to take of Jon's gray hood of him before his father said "You may now put the crown of blue winter roses on the bride and bring him under your home and family." Ramsay took the crown of blue roses and put it on Jon. Ned then said "In the sight of the Old Gods of The Forest, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one, for eternity." Then Ramsay took both of Jon's hands within his own it was tradition, so Jon wasn't surprised. "Look upon one another and say the words." Ned finally said.

"Air, Water, Earth, Fire," Ramsay and Jon said looking at each other's eyes "I am his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days."

With those words, they were married. As Jon looked noticed that Ramsay's eyes had a wining and smug look. They all went to the dining hall to celebrate the wedding.

Once they entered the dining hall, Robb  started acting very inappropriate. He had taken hold of Jon's hand making Jon sit next to him. Ramsay was clearly displeased with Robb's actions but choose to follow his lead. Once all three of them were seated at the table, Jon was awkwardly sitting in the middle of them both. Everyone that saw Robb's actions had stopped to look at them. Catelyn was very displeased by Robb's careless display of authority regarding his bastard brother.

"What is Dreadfort like?" Jon asked Ramsay, trying to calm his husband's irritation.

"My home is beautiful." Ramsay replied.

"That's a pretty vague answer." Robb rudely interrupted their conversation.

"Robb, it's fine." Jon said glaring at Robb.

"It's fine." Ramsay said smiling at Jon.

"We should start eating..." Jon said trying to direct them to start eating.

After a while of eating and drinking, it was time. Catelyn decided that it was time for Jon to follow through his marriage with Ramsay. She was happy that she had finally made Jon leave her home. She didn't have to worry about Jon and Robb becoming more than brother once again. She stood up sand got everyone's attention.

"I think it's time for the newly weds to bed." Catelyn said looking at Jon as he looked at her. "Don't you think so Ned."

"It is getting late." Ned said "It's the right time for the bedding."

"Are you not going to ask for Jon opinion?" Robb asked not wanting Jon to go with Ramsay.

"Jon, do you feel ready?" Catelyn asked him.

"Yes, I feel ready." Jon said avoid Robb's eyes and looking at Ramsay.

Ramsay and Jon got up together and started to walk next to each other as they made their way across the room to the doors. As the walked the drunk men were cheering them on while Robb looked mad.

Robb still loved Jon. He still remembers that night the laid in bed together as Jon was about to with Ramsay. He wanted to punch Ramsay as he walked with Jon to Jon's room. Robb looked at his mother and saw her smiling like she won a war. Robb knew that his mother never wanted Jon to live with them. He knew that she had something to do with Jon's marriage.

When Jon and Ramsay left the room, every one resumed their previous activities. Robb couldn't stomach his food and excused himself from everyone in the room. He went to his room but couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

The next day, Jon and Ramsay were ready to leave Winterfell. Robb had hugged Jon longer than his siblings have hugged him. Catelyn didn't say anything to Jon, she was there to see him off and to be polite to the married couple. Ned had given Jon a bracelet with the Targaryan Crest. Everyone present couldn't understand why Ned had given Jon that. After everyone said their good byes to Jon, Ramsay and Jon headed to Dreadfort. Jon's new home.