Lilian, Warren, and Margaret were gathering in the dorm's backyard waiting for Zoella's arrival. Three weeks ago, the three of them were surprised when they read a newspaper.

It was Zoella's portrait with the title 'The Return of Lady Leighton'.

They thought it was a different person than Zoe they knew when they heard some rumors about a Young Lady named Zoella. But they were proven wrong when they saw her portrait with Hayes in it.

They fell silent for a while until the sound of a carriage was heard.

The three went to check if that carriage brought the person they waiting for or not. They hid behind the building as they waited for the person who would come out of the carriage.

They had mixed expressions on their faces when a girl with short silver hair was revealed. It was definitely Zoella Rae they knew.

After her, Hayes Castor and a navy-haired boy also jumped out of the carriage.

"Who is that guy?"

"Maybe her servant?"

"Margaret, our dorm doesn't allow a servant."

"I'm just guessing."

"You two, be quiet!"

Lilian and Margaret shut their mouths right away. The three continued to spy on Zoella, Hayes, and the strange guy beside them.

Hayes seemed to talk to Zoella and the guy about something but since their distance was far, the trio couldn't hear what they say.

They were so focused on spying on them that they almost fell when Zoella looked in their direction.

"How long are you guys going to hide?"

'She knew all this time?!'

The three screamed internally. They went out of their hiding place and approached them.

Zoella lifted her left eyebrow when she saw her friends throwing glances at each other instead of greeting. This wasn't the reaction she expected.

"Zoe, I'll go to Sir Edwin's office with Tyrael now. It won't take long."

"Sure. I'll wait."

With that, Hayes and Tyrael left. Zoella could feel the awkwardness between them.

"Why... don't you say anything to us?"

Margaret broke the silence. 

"Do you not trust us?"

Zoella closed her eyes realizing that she never said anything to her friends about her new identity and newly found family.

"It's not that I don't trust you."

"Then why?"

"Margaret, let her speak."

Lilian glanced at Zoella and asked her to continue.

"You may not believe me but the reason why I didn't tell you is..."

Zoella paused her sentence for a while.

"The reason is?"

Warren grew impatient.

"I forgot."

"What?!"

The three shouted simultaneously. Zoella scratched the back of her head while avoiding their eyes.

"You forgot?"

Lilian asked to confirm whether she misheard it or not.

"Yes. Everything had been hectic at that time. I need to continue my training and teacher gave me some additional classes. I even forget to write a letter for Harriet so..."

"So you're telling me, you don't say anything to us because you really forget?"

"Yep, that's the Zoe we know. She really is."

"I mean, she forgot to tell us her birthday so we should have expected this."

"So, you're not mad anymore?"

Margaret, Warren, and Lilian threw glances at each other, again.

"We're not mad. Just upset that you didn't say anything. But still, you need to tell us everything."

Lilian said softly. At least Zoella didn't make up a reason to cover her mistake. She truly forgot to write a letter to Harriet and her friends.

"Alright, I will."

"Anyways, who's that guy earlier?"

Margaret asked as the atmosphere slowly warmed up.

"His name is Tyrael. My teacher's second disciple."

"I see. Sir Castor's second disciple."

Margaret mumbled.

"Wait, what?!"

"He accepted another disciple?!"

Lilian and Warren had just processed the words in their brains while Margaret was stunned to the ground.

"The story's a bit long. I'll tell you when I introduce him to you guys. Oh, and he will attend this Academy at the Swordsmanship department so I'll count on you, Lilian."

"Sure! As his senior, I'll guide him with all my heart."

"You sure about that? You know Lilian likes to beat up gu- ouch!"

Warren wasn't able to finish his words as Lilian hit his back a bit strongly.

"Well, he's the same age as us so I think Sir Owens will place him in the second year."

"That's why he's really tall. And handsome."

Margaret said as she murmured the last two words. But Zoella could clearly hear her since a smirk appeared on her face.

"So he's not my junior? Aww too bad."

"See? She wanted to bully him."

"Why you little?!"

"Cut it out Warren! Lilian, don't listen to him!"

"Let go of me, Margaret! I'll give that kid a piece of my mind!"

"Zoe! Help!"

The misunderstanding was solved and only laughter accompanied them at their reunion that morning.