Birthday Surprise (Taennie)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Unnie/oppa it so good to see you guys again" I said.

"I thought Jisoo was lying when she said your flying back to surprise Taehyung" Jin oppa said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's been two years since you guys last seen each other" Jin oppa said.

"Because I had to move for my family business" I said and Jin just nodded and drove off.

As we were driving to Taehyung house we stopped at some stores and picked us some extra stuff and drove to Taehyung house.

We arrived at Taehyung house and saw the others waiting for us and Jin oppa justed parked his car and we all got out and the girls immediately ran towards me pulled me into a hug and then I broke the hug and said.

"We don't have much time so let's hurry up and decorate" I said and they nodded and we all went to Taehyung house and started decorating.

We were almost finished decorating and I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the time and I asked.

"Come some go pick up Taehyung cake that I ordered?" I asked and Jungkook said.

"Sure noona Lisa and I will go" Jungkook said and I just nodded and said.

"I'll send you the address" I said and they both left leaving the rest of us to finish decorate.

We were all done decorating and Jungkook and Lisa hasn't returned yet and I looked at the others and asked.

"You guys invited his other friends right?" I asked and they all nodded and then I just sighed when I saw Lisa and Jungkook just arrived.

Jungkook placed the cake inside and locked the door, when he came out and looked at us and said.

"We all have twenty minutes until Jimin and Taehyung return" Jungkook said and we all just nodded and left.

Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie dropped Rosé and I back to her house to get ready for the party.

Rosé took me to my room and I immediately went to the bathroom and did my usual routine and then came out the bathroom all dressed.

I just put on light makeup and then I heard a knock on the door and Rosé came in and said.

"Come on unnie lets go Jimin and Taehyung are heading back to Taehyung house" Rosé said and I just grabbed my bag and immediately ran downstairs followed by Rosé and we saw jin oppa waiting for us.

We all got in the car and Jin oppa drove us to Taehyung house and Jin oppa parked his car at the back of Taehyung house and we immediately ran in and saw the house was almost full with people and I looked at Rosé and asked.

"All these people are Taehyung friends?" I asked and Rosé nodded and said.

"Taehyung is really popular in our school" Rosé and I just nodded and looked at her phone and said.

"Okay everyone Taehyung and Jimin just arrived so let's get ready" Rosé said and they all nodded.

I went to the kitchen to hide because I don't want him to see me yet, I took out phone and was about to text him, when suddenly I heard everyone shout.

"Happy birthday" everyone shouted and I heard Taehyung said.

"Wow I thought you all were busy" Taehyung said.

"Nah we just wanted to surprise you" Hobi oppa said.

"Who planned all this?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook was about to say something but Lisa cover his mouth and said.