Step Dad (Jinsoo)

Jisoo POV

I was in my room listing to music because my mom and step dad had been arguing whole morning and I really didn't want to hear them.

It's literally been nine hours and they are still arguing and got off my bed and decided to get some water to drink.

I placed my phone on my bed and took off my headphones and also placed it on my bed and I left my room.

I was walking down the hallway and I was about to walk pass my mom and step dad room, when my mom opened her bedroom and I heard my step dad Jin asked.

"Did you only married me to have sex with you?" Jin asked and my mom looked at him and said.

"It's literally been two years, two years and you still haven't touched me" my mom said.

"I told you I'm still not ready" Jin said.

"That's all you said, when are you ever gonna be ready?" My mom asked as she walked out her room with two suitcase in her hands and I looked at her and asked.

"Is everything okay between you and Jin?" I asked and my mom looked at me and said.

"Everything is fine" my mom said and I pointed at her suitcases and asked.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"I have a business trip" my mom said.

"How long is this business trip?" I asked.

"A month" my mom said and I nodded and I looked into their room and I saw Jin sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands in his hair and mom said.

"I have to go now and listen to what Jin saids" my mom said and I nodded and then my mom looked at Jin and said.

"This conversation isn't over" my mom said and I saw Jin sigh and my mom started walking downstairs and walked up to and grabbed one of her suitcases and helped her downstairs.

Once we arrived downstairs, there were some guards waiting and when they saw us, they immediately came and took my mom luggage and left and my mom turned towards me and said.

"I'll call you when I arrive and be a good girl and listen to Jin" my mom said and I nodded and my mom kissed my forehead and left.

After my mom left, I walk towards the kitchen and get a glass of water and went back upstairs.

I was walking pass my mom and Jin room and the door was still open I saw Jin still at the edge of the with his hands covered his face and I walked in room and sat next to Jin and asked.

"Is everything okay you looked stressed?" I asked and Jin removed his hands and looked at me and said.

"Everything fine, is she gone yet?" Jin asked.

"Yeah she just left" I said and I heard him sigh.

"What's this argument all about?" I asked.

"Your mom have been trying to force me to have sex with her and I'm not ready yet" Jin said.

"It's okay if your not ready yet and mom needs to respect your decision and mom is a normal person who wants to get pleasure from her husband and you need to also consider that" I said and Jin looked at me and sigh.

"I know but I'm just not ready" Jin said.

"It's okay if your not ready" I said and patted his shoulder and gave him my water and said.

"I think you need this more than I do" I said and gave him my water and I got up and said.

"If you need me I'll be in my room" I said and walked off and went to my room.