My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)

Start from the beginning

Jennie and I were currently in the kitchen making brownies for Jennie's boyfriend Taehyung, we just put it in the oven and Jennie looked at me and said.

"I'll be right back I'm just gonna use the bathroom" Jennie said and I just nodded and I went to get a water in the fridge and as I was looking for one, I saw someone behind and I turned around and saw Yoongi and I asked.

"Why are standing behind me like that?" I asked.

"Maybe I'm enjoying the view from behind" Yoongi said.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked.

"What to you mean" Yoongi asked.

"I've been over her multiple times and you have never acted this way" I said and Yoongi walked closer to me and said.

"That's because my parents were there and they aren't here today" Yoongi said and I just slightly pushed him and said.

"So all a sudden your interested me because your parents are not here?" I asked.

"Who said I want interested before that and the only reason I never really approach you because of my sister" Yoongi said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"But tonight I don't know if I could control myself no parents Jennie will be asleep I'll take you to my room and we can have some fun" Yoongi said and I just rolled my eyes and said.

"No thanks" I said.

"So playing hard to get I saw the way you does be blushing everytime I talk to you" Yoongi said.

"So what?" I asked.

"I know you like me" Yoongi said.

"And" I said.

"I like you too" Yoongi said.

"I'm not playing your dumb games Yoongi" I said.

"Who said I'm playing?" Yoongi asked and pulled me closer to him and said.

"I want you so bad and you have no idea" Yoongi said and I just looked at him and said.

"Oh really to but bad I'm not your girlfriend" I said and pushed him again making him chuckle and said.

"Not yet" Yoongi said and smirk and walked off and then Jennie came back and we justed finished the brownies.

Jennie and I were watching TV because Yoongi went to his room and I couldn't stop thinking about what he said and then I wonder if Jennie will be okay with our relationship and I just looked at Jennie and asked.

"Jen" I said and Jennie looked at me.

"If your brother and I were in a relationship would you be okay with it?" I asked and Jennie just looked at me said.

"More than happy even if I can't stan my brother most of the time I still want him to be happy and your my best friend and if you both want to be together then of course I'll accept it" Jennie said and I just nodded and Jennie looked at me and asked.

"Did something happen between you both while I went to the bathroom?" Jennie asked.

"No I just asked because I think I like him" I said and Jennie just nodded.

It was one a.m and Jennie just fell asleep on the couch and I turned off the TV and just sighed because I can't leave her to sleep on the couch.

I walked upstairs to Yoongi room and knocked on the door and I heard Yoongi said.

"Enter" Yoongi said and I opened the door and saw Yoongi on his bed laying down and he just looked at me and asked.

"Do you need anything or anyone?" Yoongi asked.