Family Dinner (Liskook)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook kept rubbing my clit and then he pushed two fingers in me making me gasped out loud and Jungkook mom looked at me and asked.

"Lisa is everything okay?" Jungkook mom asked and I just nodded and said.

"I-I'm f-fine" I said stuttering and Jungkook mom asked.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook mom asked and I just nodded as I stuff my mouth with food to stop myself from moaning right in front of everyone.

Jungkook kept smiling, laughing and talking with his parents while he's making me suffer here, I suddenly felt a knot in my stomach and pulled Jungkook closer to and whispered.

"Stop or I'm gonna cum" I whispered.

"I know babe" Jungkook whispered back and kept thrusting his finger and then I just looked at Jungkook as I cummed on his fingers and he just smile at me and removed his fingers and licked it and said.

"Mom your cooking is so good" Jungkook as he licked the cum off his finger and I grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around my waist and stood up and said.

"I'm just gonna use the bathroom" I said and his parents nodded and I whispered in Jungkook ears and said.

"This isn't over" I said and Jungkook just smirk and said.

"I know babe just looked down" Jungkook said and I looked down and saw that he has a boner and I just rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom.

🐰 Jungkook POV🐰

Lisa went to the bathroom, leaving me with my boner and making me smirk because this is the perfect opportunity for me to satisfied myself, my mom looked at me and asked.

"Is everything okay with Lisa?" My mom asked.

"Yes everything okay with her but I'll go check on her" I said and my parents just nodded.

I waited for my parents to look down at thier plate and then quickly stood up so my parents wouldn't see my boner and immediately make my way to the downstairs bathroom and knocked on the door a few times and said.

"Babe it's me open the door" I said, Lisa opened the door and let me in and she looked furious, which I found really cute.

Lisa looked at me and showed me her underwear, which was completely wet and said.

"Look what you've done, your horny ass couldn't wait until we get home" Lisa said which made me chuckle and I saw her shorts on the floor, which made me smirk and asked.

"Babe aren't you gonna fix what you've created" I asked pointed down at my boner.

"Is that all you think about, how getting me some new shorts or underwear" Lisa said and bent down to pick up her shorts, which made see her wet vagina and made me bite my lips and unbutton my pants, making it fall down and pull down my underwear to my knees and walked behind her and held her waist and shoved my huge dick into her making her moan.

"Oh fuck" Lisa moaned, making me chuckle and said.

"Shh babe my parents will hear you" I said.

"Then pull out" Lisa said.

"No babe I'm gonna fuck you until I get rid of my boner' I said and started thrusting, making her moan.

"Fuck Kookie" Lisa moaned.

"Not to loud baby" I said as I kept thrusting.

Lisa held onto the toilet for support as I kept thrusting, making her moan.

"Fuck faster faster Kookie" Lisa moaned, making me smile and knowing she wants it and I started thrusting faster making her moan out loud.

"Ahhh fuck" Lisa moaned.