16. First kiss

En başından başla

"It's really warm." Jungkook says.

"Can we swim now??" Taehyung asks while looking at Jungkook with puppy like eyes.

"Of course pup, let's go in." Jungkook says. He took off his shirt and his pants, leaving him only in his underwear.

"Can I let my clothes on?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course you can, you don't need to ask." Jungkook says and smiles.

Taehyung nods then grabs Jungkook's hand who already entered into water, helping to Taehyung so he doesn't slip.

"Ah, it feels so good." Taehyung says as he is fully in water now.

"Hmm, it does." Jungkook says then gets fully under water, wetting his hair in process. He comes out and looks at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asks and giggles as Jungkook swims towards him but he decided to be tease so he swims away from his mate.

Jungkook smirks, knowing what his mate is doing so he made little plan.

He slowly got under water so that Taehyung can't see him.

Taehyung got confused when he didn't heard Jungkook behind him so he stopped swimming and turns around.

"Kookie?" Taehyung says.

He got afraid, seeing that Jungkook is not around.

"Kookie?? Where are you?? Please, don't play with me." Taehyung says, his voice breaking on the end.

"Koo?" Taehyung tryes again and just then something wrapped around his waist, causing him to start screaming loudly.

"Shh, pup it's me." Jungkook says as he pulls Taehyung towards himself.

Taehyung stops screaming as he heard voice and turns around.

He looks at Jungkook and starts crying as he hits Jungkook on his chest.

"You stupid alpha!! You scared me!! Why did you do that?? Why? Why? Why?" Taehyung yells at him.

Jungkook widen his eyes and now he felt bad for scaring his pretty omega.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you will get that much scared. Forgive me, please." Jungkook says as he wipes Taehyung's tears and kisses his cheeks lovingly, guilty visible in his eyes.

"Don't do that again." Taehyung says with little pout on his lips.

"I will not, I promise." Jungkook says, pecking Taehyung's nose then hugging him tightly.

Taehyung hugs him back, holding tightly onto him, being afraid that Jungkook will disappear.

After sometime, they pulls away and looks at each other.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook's eyes then his lips, noticing his mate doing the same.

They both slowly leans in, their noses touching and as they leans in some more, their lips touches and both felt sparks in their whole body.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer, slowly caressing his waist as he starts moving his lips against Taehyung's.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck once again as he kisses his mate back.

Kiss being slow, soft, filled with every single emotion that they felt right at that moment.

Taehyung feels like his heart might explode every second soon and Jungkook wasn't any better, his whole body was on fire.

They slowly breaks kiss and rest foreheads against each other, breathing slowly as they recovers from the kiss.

They opens eyes and looks at each other.

Taehyung blushes as soon as he makes eye contact with Jungkook who couldn't control himself so he pulls his mate in another kiss once again.

"I.. gosh Tae, you always leaves me speechless." Jungkook says as they broke kiss.

Taehyung giggles then hides his face into Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiles widely as he hugs his mate close to himself, his one hand resting around Taehyung's waist while other hand is on his mate's hair.

"Your lips are so soft and so warm." Jungkook says.

"Kookieee!" Taehyung whines, being shy little baby. Jungkook chuckles at his mate.

"As much as I would love to be here with you more, we should get back. It's getting late and cold." Jungkook says.

"Okey, let's go." Taehyung says.

They gets out of water and changes their clothes which Jungkook brought just for any case.

Jungkook puts their wet clothes and blanket in his backpack then steps closer to Taehyung.

He leans in and places peck on Taehyung's lips.

"Let's go pup." Jungkook says as he intertwines his fingers with Taehyung who blushed deeply red due to kiss from his mate.

__________