"Yes, yes I do. Let's check what is that." Taehyung says.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hands once again and leads them towards the sound of water.

As soon as they found out what was the sound, Taehyung gasped in awe.

"Woahh, Kookie it's so beautiful." Taehyung says, smile not leaving his face.

"Yeah, it is but not more than you." Jungkook says, watching as Taehyung blushed.

"Should we sit down for a bit? I'm a little bit tired." Taehyung says.

"Of course pup. Come here." Jungkook says as he grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him with himself.

He then let go of him and pulls big blanket from his backpack.

"You must be kidding, right?" Taehyung asks.

"No pup, I'm pretty much serious right now." Jungkook says as he lays down the blanket, not too much near water tho.

"You looks like you planned all of this." Taehyung says.

"Well, I did planned this with blanket but I didn't know that we will find this lake." Jungkook says.

"Hmm, I see." Taehyung says then takes off his shoes and sits down on blanket.

Jungkook follows after him but what he made next took Taehyung by surprise.

Jungkook lays down and puts his head on Taehyung's lap, looking up at his mate who blushed crimson red due to actions of his mate.

"I hope this is okay, pup. If you are not feeling comfortable I can move." Jungkook says softly.

"No Koo! It's totally okay, you just surprised me a little, that's all." Taehyung says.

Jungkook nods and smiles then closes his eyes when Taehyung starts playing with his hair.

Taehyung looks towards lake and smiles, everything right at the moment looked so much romantic.

"Pup, I have one question." Jungkook suddenly says, taking Taehyung's attention who immediatelly looks at his mate.

"What question?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Taehyung.

"When we comes back at our pack, do you want to go on date with me?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung blushes and shyly smiles as he nods his head.

"I need words pup." Jungkook says, grabbing Taehyung's hand into his.

"Yes, I would love to go with you on date." Taehyung says and blushes even more.

"You're just so cute when you are blushing." Jungkook says then sits up for second just to pecks Taehyung's cheeks then he lays back down.

"Can we swim?" Taehyung asks.

"You want to swim in lake?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah." Taehyung replies.

"But water is cold, you might catch cold." Jungkook says worriedly.

"Let me check water." Taehyung says.

Jungkook sits up and watches as his mate walks towards water.

Taehyung slowly puts his hand into water and gets surprised of water being really warm.

"Kookie, water is so warm." Taehyung says.

"Really?" Jungkook asks.

"Yess, come here and check it yourself." Taehyung says and that's what Jungkook did.