26

A month later on, everyone and everything has gone back to normal.

  No more worrying about pillagers, no more worrying about the people's safety and no more worrying about robberies. Isn't that great?

  It isn't great, really. I'll be honest, I thought repairs are going to be quick but I guess I overestimated the workers. How I wish to go down there and help them but with this fragile body and noodle arms, I don't have a place for helping.

  I hate my body as much as I hated the pillagers—Ah, I should have not said that. Notch's daughter might invade my dreams and drown me in her ocean tears because of the proclamation "I hate myself". I apologize. I hope you would not come to my dreams just to scare me.

  Looking both ways, I hid the small basket full of pastries under an outer layer of my dress and ran for the dungeons. I'm sure they'd be surprised to see me in the morning but miraculously, my schedule is light-weight.

  Tip–toeing, I reached the entrance of the dungeons but was stopped by a call of my title. "Princess?"

  Shit. I slowly turned my head to see Sam without his armor on, the gas mask still remains on his lower face. I smiled, "Sam! What—uh, what do you... what do you need?"

  "I'm gonna need you to reveal what you have right there," said Sam as he motions at the covered basket. I flinched and stuttered, "Oh—uh, you know. It's—um, a—uh. Just a—just a basket."

  I left out a breathy chuckle as he pinches his nosebridge and sighed, "Fine, you may go..." For with that statement, I felt my face glowing but turned into sheepishness as he added "But you shouldn't feed them too often. They might get attached to you."

  And with that, I ran to the trio's cell.

-------

  "How many weeks we've got left until we get released?"

  We all turned our heads towards Tubbo–who is munching on a pretzel. Then, silence of pondering followed until Ranboo answered, "Uhh, one, exactly."

  Ehh? A week until they'll be released... Wow. Time flies by, really. I have been having so much fun with the boys that I have forgotten when they'll be back on their tracks again. But I guess that all those fun moments left Tommy's body as he throws his head back and groaned.

  "What's wrong, boss man?," Tubbo questioned.

  "Ughh.... I have to go back to my duties again..," Thomas whined. He doesn't seem to like his position. Running away and living in the forest is already proof. Ranboo sympathetically patted his shoulder while making an unbothered face, as well as the brunet.

  "You'll be fine."

  "Eugh... the dread..."

  "It's alright. We can always burn shit down."

  Hehe. These boys really know how to make a downed situation into a happy one.

  Reminds me when I was a child along with Cornelius, Sapnap and George. I shook my whilst smiling as I reminisce the memories made. That was until Anne's voice spoke up by my left.

  "I apologize for my disturbance, Princess, but the King highly requests your presence."

  "Ah," I said and stood on my numb legs as I patted the dust away that clinged on my skirt. I turned to the trio as I sympathetically smiled and said, "Sorry boys, I feel like I won't be able to visit for the rest of the day."

  They all shook their heads and Tubbo replied with his accent thick as concrete, "That's alright. Work comes up at you in unexpected ways or time, so it's fine."