Chapter 15.

Apple POV.

Me and the girls are on our way to save Cassie.

We find the witches and see they casted the spell I run to Cassie and untie her.

Cassie“ Mom.

Apple“ Run.

She runs to her friends and I turn to the Sanderson's I back away from them until the girls start throwing Pinecones at them.

Sarah“ KILL THEM WINNIE KILL THEM!

Sarah shoots purple lightning out of her finger tips and she looks shocked and begins to laugh.

*Later*

I'm tied up while the girls are battling with Mary and Winifred while Sarah is with me.

Sarah“ You didn't tell me you had a child.

Apple“ You never asked.

Sarah giggles and I can't help but laugh to she caresses my face and I lean into her touch.

Apple“ Sarah you gotta-.

Winifred“ We got them.

My binds get loose and I move the girls behind me.

Winifred“ We are all powerful I don't need that book no more!

Becca“ You didn't read the warning.

Winifred“ What warning?

I notice Sarah beginning to disappear.

Sarah“ Winnie the wind is taking my fingers.

I look at my hands seeing them also beginning to disappear I begin to float.

Winifred“ No no please *cries* Don't leave me!

Sarah“ Aren't thou coming with us!

She looks my way and has tears.

Sarah“ Oh goodbye my sister's and goodbye my beloved maybe we'll meet again.

Mary“ bye bye.

Winifred“ NO!

I turn to the girls and Cassie tries grabbing my hand, but instead two of my rings come off my copper ring and my wedding ring.

Cassie“ MOM WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

Apple“ The book showed me something that neither you nor anyone can stop.

Cassie“ What?

Apple“ Darling I was born in the witch trials I was cursed with immortality but turns out a price was made.

Becca opens the book and finds the page.

Becca“ Immortal lies ahead but soon time shall lead you dead until generation is met What's that supposed to mean.

Winifred“ It means that until another generation is born she's no longer immortal and will turn to dust.

Cassie“ *tears up* What? *Looks at Apple* MOM DON'T LEAVE ME!

Apple“ It's ok *smiles* I'll always be here *pokes Cassie's head* and here *pokes chest* *fly's high* SALEM!

I close my eyes and smile.

Apple“ Goodbye.

*Afterlife*

I look around and I smile as I'm in a beautiful field.

Thackeray“ Apple?

I turn around and see my family I smile and run towards them and hug them tightly.

I look past them seeing Sarah and Mary.

I walk towards Sarah who's looking at me with confusion I wrap my arms around her.

Apple“ Thank you.

Sarah“ *smiles* Of course.

We look into each other's eyes and kiss.

Mary“ Aw.

*The end*