Chapter 7.

Apple POV.

It's finally over their dead we're walking out the school and Allison starts teaching me things that are confusing.

Max POV.

Max“ She's quite the girl.

Thackeray“ Should've seen how she was before full of laughter and had a taste for gardening and loved her apple tree.

Max“ You seemed protective of her.

Thackeray“ I lost Emily because of those witches Apple was so heartbroken that day but now she can live the life she wanted.

Max“ But what about the book.

Thackeray“ Who knows but-.

Apple walks towards us and picks up Thackeray and gives me a smile.

Apple“ You ok Max?

Max“ Yeah let's get going?

*At the house*

Max“ So this is your room we'll get it decorated.

Apple“ *nods* Thanks *looks around* Um do you have a garden?

Max“ Um well no but we have a backyard so we could-.

The book slips out of my jacket and lands on the floor Apple picks it up and looks at me with confusion.

Apple“ Why do you have this?

Max“ Well um your gonna laugh at this.

Apple“ *glares* Why do you have this?

Max“ Well you see um the witches were hanged-.

Apple“ They were hanged? Wait no I could care less just get rid of this!

She shoves the book into my arms and I nod and walk out and she closes the door.

Max“ Gee she really got mad.

Allison“ You didn't tell her you we're the one who brought the witches back?

Max“ I thought she knew!

Apple POV.

I'm laying in bed and close my eyes and just let sleep takeover.

Sarah POV.

We walk out the burny thing.

Winifred“ Hello I want my book bonjour je veux mon livre.

Apple POV.

I wake up hearing something and I walk out the room hearing noises coming from Danis room.

I walk inside and notice Dani's bed is a mess, I hear a noise from her closet I walk towards it.

I reach to open it but it bursts open and it's the Sanderson's Mary has Dani.

Mary“ SURPRISE-

Apple“ *punches nose*.

Mary clutches her nose but still holds on to Dani Sarah grabs me and holds me tightly.

Apple“ THACK MMMMMPH!

Sarah“ Sleep pretty Darlin~.

I start feeling tired and my eyes close.

*Later*

I wake tied to a bed and I'm wearing a white night gown I struggle until I hear giggling.

I look around seeing the blonde witch walking out wearing nothing!

Sarah“ Hi Apple.

She crawls in the bed and gets on top of me I struggle but she giggles and kisses my neck.

Sarah“ I've waited so long now I can finally have a taste of your virginity.

I start crying and close my eyes waiting for my virtue get taken.

Sarah“ Are you crying?

Apple“ WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR EVIL YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL YOUR GOING TO RUIN ME!

Sarah looks at me with shock and just glares at me.

Sarah“ You listen here I'm in charge and as your mistress I'm going to make you regret those words.

She lifts my gown and licks her lips.

Sarah“ Let's get started.