Chapter 10.

Apple POV.

Years have past and things are perfect for me I have a husband and beautiful daughter named Cassie.

My husband is the Mayor and I couldn't be anymore happier I do have trouble sometimes.

But I can't focus on the past.

Cassie“ Mom I'm going to school um you ok?

I turn around and smile.

Apple“ I'm fine sweet face oh I made you lunch your favorite strawberry pie-.

Cassie“ Actually I'm just going to use lunch money today um bye.

I stare at my daughter with sadness she usually goes for my cooking ever sense she's been with that boy!

Jeffry“ Sweetie don't take offense *chuckles* She's in that stage.

Apple“ *sighs* If you say so.

We kiss and he walks out and I head out to work.

I walk through the street and I smile at the neighbors and I enter my store.

*Later*

I'm heading home and I see Becca and Issy.

Apple“ Girls!

Issy“ Oh hey Ms Dennison how are you?

Apple“ I thought I keep telling you girls just call me Apple and *glares* Your going to that magic shop again aren't you?

Becca“ Apple come on we already have scolding mother's we don't need you to scold.

Apple“ *sighs* Fine but be careful.

They nod and walk off and I sigh and head to my house and as I walk in I see my husband with his ex wife!?

Apple“ What's this?

Jeffry“ APPLE IT'S NOT-.

Apple“ Hey calm down I understand I mean we haven't done much in months so if it's a divorce I'll be fine with that.

Jeffry“ Wait what?

Apple“ Yeah I'm fine with that.

Jeffry“ *chuckles* Your as amazing as the day I met you.

I chuckle and I grab my stuff and I leave a letter for Cassie.

I return to my old home the Dennison house and my parents left it for me, especially sense Allison and Max moved to LA and Dani living in Hollywood.

I notice the girls riding on bikes heading down town wait why are they going down town?

*In the woods*

I followed those girls and I see them and a candle lit black.

Apple“ WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!?

The ground begins to shake and I run to the girls and move them and we hide.

We cackling and I see three faces I never thought I see again.

Winifred“ LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN!

Sarah“ Apple my love I'M BACK!

Winifred“ YES SALEM WE'RE BACK!

*Thanks @JTPruett14 for those lines*