Chapter 3.

Apple POV.

I stare at the witch who's all smiles.

Apple“ Um I think you should go before I start screaming.

Sarah“ *giggles* You won't do that.

Apple“ What makes you say that?

She leans towards me her nose touches mine and I start screaming she jumps back startled.

??“ You hear that?

??“ It came from the Binx's.

Sarah“ *glares* I'll be back little one *cackles*.

She fly's out the window and I start gasping as the neighbors run in.

Mrs Daniels“ WE JUST SAW THE WITCH LEAVE YOUR WINDOW ARE YOU OK!?

Apple“ I.... I don't know.

*Next morning*

I walk out of the house and something is off.

Everyone isn't doing their chores I head to my apple tree and I pick an apple and bite it.

I hear laughter I turn around to see Sarah who's laughing wickedly at me.

She skips towards me and leans at me.

Sarah“ No distractions.

Apple“ What are you-.

She wraps her arm around me and puts me on her broom and starts flying away.

Apple“ THACK- MMMMMMMMMPH!

She covers my mouth and just laughs wickedly we land in front of the Sanderson house and she takes my hand.

Sarah“ *giggles* Come Come.

I struggle in her grip but she's more stronger than I am we enter her home.

Mary“ Ouu Winnie Sarah brought a child.

Oh no no I'm going to be killed!

Winifred“ My Sarah she's quite the skinny little thing isn't she.

Sarah“ SHE'S MY LITTLE FRUIT *giggles* So no devouring this one.

Apple“ I'M NOT YOURS!

Sarah laughs and hugs me tightly I struggle in her grip and she kisses my head.

She starts dragging me to a chair I try getting out of her grip, but she laughs wickedly and starts tying me to the chair.

Sarah“ WINNIE GET THE IMMORTAL POTION!

Winifred glares at Sarah but nods and starts to work on the potion.

I start to struggle but Sarah immediately tries to calm me down she plays with my hair but I kick her in the stomach.

I realize what I did and I look to see Sarah looking at me with a sinister smile but her eyes aren't happy ones.

Sarah“ *chuckles* You silly little girl.

She twirls her fingers shooting a bolt of electricity at me and I scream.

She giggles and walks towards Winifred and they start mixing ingredients.

Mary walks towards me.

Mary“ Hey so never met any of Sarah's lovers before just need to ask are you a virgin or are you experienced.

Apple“ Um no I'm not experienced and I'm saving myself for marriage!

Mary“ Oh I hit a nerve.

I struggle in the chair until I notice Sarah walking towards me with a vial.

Sarah“ Time to-.

Thackeray“ APPLE!

I look up seeing my brother I smile but Sarah quickly turns to me and shoves the drink down my throat.

I choke and cough the taste is awful and Sarah laughs until screams are heard.

I look to see my brother being turned into a cat.

Winifred“ Now let's get back to planning on draining the life from the children of Salem.

Sarah“ *giggles*.

Sarah sits on my lap and smiles at me and begins to remove her top I struggle as she smirks.

I'm about to be raped by this psychotic sinful witch and no one's here to save me!

Winifred“ Sarah quit toying with the 15 year old!

Sarah“ *pouts* But she's so-.

Father“ WITCHES WE FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!

Winifred“ SARAH YOU OAF YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE THE PROTECTION SPELL!

Sarah“ That explains the boy *laughs*.

The door gets kicked down and they get grabbed and Sarah clings to me.

And puts another bottle and downs it but kisses my lips pushing the liquid down my throat!

I start coughing and everything gets blurry.

Sarah POV.

Me and my sisters stand ready to be hanged I see a man carry my little one away.

Father“ We'll bury her under her apple tree.

I giggle and her father glares.

Mr Binx“ Winifred Sanderson!

Winifred“ Yes?

Mr Binx“ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHILDREN YOU TOOK MY YOUNGEST EMILY NOW WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Winifred“ Well for your son I don't know Cats caught our tongue and for the girl well Sarah shall answer.

Sarah“ *giggles* I FELL IN LOVE WITH APPLE BINX AND HER PRECIOUS VIRGINITY WILL BE MINE!

Everyone gasps and my sisters and I laugh.

Winifred“ Sisters sing.

We begin to sing which has everyone cover their ears.

A man drops the book and Winifred laughs wickedly, but I don't acknowledge her speech as I watch my beloved carried off.

Sarah“ WE'LL REUNITE MY PRECIOUS APPLE AND YOU'LL BE SO HAPPY!

We get hanged and everything goes black.

*Now this will be continued when Hocus Pocus 2 gets released cause this will be involved with Hocus Pocus 2*