Epilogue

EPILOGUE: Angel Island:

A few hours later, Marine's spaceship finally landed on Angel Island. It was a beautiful, tropical landscape, complete with waterfalls, forestation, and a large mountain in the middle.

As the spaceship docked, everyone on board got off the spaceship and began to rest by the meadow of the island.

The last person to exit the spaceship was Void, he was excited to see SNT's world for the very first time.

Once Void arrived at the meadow where everyone was settling, he noticed Catney and Saki close by; and Vic lying down on a towel.

Surrounding them were the Axer Rangers who were giving the girls all the tools they needed to remove the bullet from Vic's leg and administer first aid.

As Courtney patched up Vic's leg with a bandage, Vic and the girls looked up to Void and smiled.

"Wow, looks like Vic will be resting comfortably under your care and hospitality, huh?" Void winked,

Catney nodded, "Yup. We're gonna take good care of him, and nurse him back to health before he can join you guys at the U.A.V."

"That's great to hear ladies. So... I'm guessing this is goodbye?" Void asked as his face suddenly shifted from happy to sad.

Courtney walked up to him and gave him a hug, "No Void... this isn't goodbye. It is only so long for now. Besides, I'm sure we'll see each other again soon. Right?"

"I really hope so too Courtney, I really hope so too." Void responded while hugging Catney back.

Once the hug was over, Void turned his attention to Saki.

"Saki... take good care of him... sock princess." Void smiled,

Saki smirked, "Ohh don't worry. I promise, if he does misbehave, I'll kick his a** for sure!"

Everyone giggled towards Saki's response.

The blue anti-virus then got down on one knee to have one last huddle with the girls.

"And ladies... Thank you for everything. I really do appreciate everything you have done for me and my fellow anti-viruses. And for that, I want to give you this." Void said as he handed over a USB key.

Courtney and Saki took the USB and looked closely at it, the USB stick read 'Void Ranger, A.I' written in cursive.

The girls were shocked to discover what he gave them.

"Are you giving us...!" Saki shouted.

"That's right ladies." Void interrupted. "Both of you now have a copy of my software, so if ever you need my help, I will always protect you." He then gave Courtney and Saki an emotional hug.

"Thank you, Void, we will never forget you." Saki smiled.

"Good luck to you... our new anti-virus." Catney chimed in.

When the hug was over, Void walked over to his old friends from elementary school.

He began to give each of them a handshake, followed by a hug.

"Axer Rangers, I want to thank you for staying by my side throughout this war. I appreciate your dedication, and I thank you all for your services."

"We're always happy to help Void, if you ever need anything from us, give us a call." Axer Blue responded.

He then pointed to his walkie talkie, prompting Void to contact them through his communicator.

"But of course." Void agreed. "I will definitely be needing your help in the near future."