1• Ink (Warm Up)

It was a quick morning in the Star Sanses base. Running, shouts, and swears lifted the air as birds chirped and the wind howled. The kitchen was smoking, a faint aroma of burnt bacon sizzling out the window. There was a single broken window, along with a few cracks in different parts of the walls. Three skeletons live here, and they were rushing like it was a normal day for school.

Grabbing his vials, he threw it over his shoulder and took off towards the front door with a large grin. Light footsteps ran swiftly behind him, huffing and pulling him back by his long beige scarf.

"Ink! What in Toby's name are you going?" The skeleton squinted at him in suspicion. He dressed in all blue and grey, slightly shorter than the other before him.

"To the Doodlesphere! Duh!" Ink chuckled, spinning around to look at his friend. Swap gave him a disappointed glare, rolling his eye lights while at it.

"Ink, you went yesterday. We are supposed to check the Aus!" Yet forgetful as always, the protector blinked. Question marks covering his eye lights, and then a single blink for a exclamation mark for one.

"Oh, right! I forgot. Again, sorry." They giggled, obvious to Swap's disbelief.

A slam erupted from upstairs. Sauntering steps came closer to the two, humming a tune and forcefully stomping onto one of Swap's boots. The skeleton yelped, letting his glare off of Ink and turning around to give a betrayed look.

"Dream! What the heck!" He shouted.

"I'm so sorry, Swap. But we're late! MOVE!" Dream growled, kicking Ink's short skeleton out the door. It was noticeable that the guardian is tired was an understatement.

"What the hell! Asshole!" Ink grumbled, sitting up from the perfectly cut sage green grass. Turns out two are a bit moody today.

"Ink, we have to check Outertale!"

"No, it's Underfell today!"

"THAT WAS YESTERDAY!"

| ☆ |

This was a warm up. I haven't wrote much due to me hanging out with my cousin today lol Part of the reason was I was watching Ask Error Sans :,)

However! I cannot wait to write much more small drabbles (?) for this month! :D