Brainiac!

Kara blinks her eyes she looked to her side and an arm was around her she smiled unbeknownst to her she had 10 missed calls from Diana she flipped around to an asleep naked Dre "WHY ISNT SHE ANSWERING?!" Batgirl shouted her suit tattered just then the two lovebirds froze and Dre woke up "Did you hear something?" The two asked eachother just then Dre caught a tentacle that was about to hit Kara "Oh shit" Dre and Kara say the two got dressed and ran out batgirl is against the ground her suit is half ripped and tattered "babs!" Kara shouted she held up her friend's unconscious body "B-B-Brain...Brainiac" babs says passing out "Uhh Kara you may wanna see this" Dre says Kara looked up

"oh shit" Kara says the two nod at eachother and hide babs the two then fly towards Brainiacs ship on the way they see a green light it's a knocked out Jessica Cruz "JESS!!!" Kara shouted she and Dre flew over to their fallen friend "Zee

"oh shit" Kara says the two nod at eachother and hide babs the two then fly towards Brainiacs ship on the way they see a green light it's a knocked out Jessica Cruz "JESS!!!" Kara shouted she and Dre flew over to their fallen friend "Zee...Karen...Diana..." Jessica says passing out the two out of anger run into the brainiac ship Karen lays on the floor her suit cracked and half broken "Karen..." Kara says Zee is impaled through the leg hanging upside down passed out blood leaking from her nose "lift her up the blood is rushing to her head!!!" Kara shouted Dre ran over and took Zee off the thing she was stuck on Zee is unresponsive they walk into brainiacs throne room Diana is basically wearing nothing beside a half ripped bra and some tattered underwear she is sweating and heavily injured "how long do you think you can resist my power Diana?" Brainiac asks "As...As long as I...need to-" Diana says just the out of exhaustion she fell over but Dre caught her "we got it from here" Dre says "Fine youll all die the same" Brainiac says "leave this guy to me check on everyone else" Kara says "fine" Dre says he ran out Kara and brainiac fought for a while leaving both exhausted and injured "Your Formidable Kryptonian..." Brainiac says catching his breath "Quiet..." Kara says Dre appears behind Brainiac and snaps his neck Kara looks at him "what you where taking forever" Dre says "Couldn't have done that before he jammed a tentacle in my arm" Kara asks "get pissy if you want Kara that's not gonna help the situation" Dre says Kara sighs the two grab their friends and puts them in his house so he can heal them "What happened?" batgirl asks "you got your asses handed to you by brainiac" Dre says "Wait where is he?" Barbra asks "right there" Dre says brainiac is held against a wall "FREE ME NOW!!!" Brainiac says "I killed him but I had to bring him back cause I got questions like how and why are you here?" Dre asks "I got the broadcast from metalla's head" brainiac explains (flashback) "yeah thanks for saving her...I know where not friends anymore but...if you need anything I'm a call away" lex says Dre does a small smile and lex does the same leaving unbeknownst to them Metalla's eyes glow intensely green brainiac sits on a Throne and gets the broadcast "About time" Brainiac says laughing (Flashback Ends) "God damn it I knew I should have stomped on her head!" Dre says "Yeah" Brainiac says "Well your useless now" Dre says as a beam goes straight through brainiac's head "Ok So now that everyone's all healed we need to figure out what to-" Dre starts the news goes on "Hello People Of Metropolis Im Lex Luthor Ill Personally Rebuild Metropolis From the ground up HUMANS WILL NOT FALL TO THESE OTHERWORDLY THREATS!!!" Lex says everyone at a the conference cheers "Son Of A...