He confronted us asking why we were on the ground. Conrad's voice is kind of mad!

"I-I can explain! It's not what y-you think! We fell down because there was a fast scooter about to run over us and-"

I was cut by Charles by apologizing to Conrad.

"I lost my balance when I pulled her away from the fast scooter that approached us. I was caught up in the moment so I apologize for shamelessly doing that to her." Charles said.

Charles is pretty relaxed about this. I suddenly felt a sting on my chest.

Conrad sighed in relief and accepted his apology. He also thanked Charles for ensuring my safety.

Conrad's mood began to shift towards a lighter mood but I can still feel his tension from him.

"Anyways, we're supposed to go to the store to buy her a feminine item. She got a little accident." Charles said.

I explained to Conrad about what happened from when I was in the comfort room until we fell on the ground.

Conrad apologized to me for not being there for me when I needed him. He apparently came from the store where he bought some drinks to drink. Now that you think of it, he is holding a plastic bag with some drinks.

Jayden and Dylan are currently on the look out for our things in our fishing spot; Conrad asked them a favor before leaving for the store.

Conrad handed out my personal shoulder bag that has my phone and other valuables. He guarded my bag when I went for the comfort room.

"We better hurry and buy you a pad," Conrad said. "Thanks again for accompanying her."

Charles smiled and then turned his back but I impulsively called out his name.

Oh no! Think! What am I supposed to say?!

He looked at me then I began to struggle what I should say to him.

"Uhm... I-I'll get your jacket cleaned! Sorry if there's a stain!" I awkwardly said.

"It's alright." Charles turned his back and started walking a way.

Conrad held my hand and then said that he was glad that I didn't get hurt.

While walking towards the store, I began to think why did I let myself be mesmerized by him.

I got caught up by the moment too... anyone can be caught up by the moment when both lips are about to touch, am I right?

Argh! I even felt something strange when I saw him very calm about what happened earlier!

It's as if I haven't moved on yet from him. Do I want him to not move on from me too? This is too crazy...

From what I understand, I think I'm hurt that he seemed to have moved on while my feelings seemed to stir again when I saw him again.

I better stop thinking wishfully about him. I am deceiving Conrad with that kind of mentality. Charles has moved on too and I should do!

"-thena. Hey, Athena."

I got startled when Conrad called me.

We're currently in the store facing in front of the shelf that contains feminine products.

"I-I can't seem to find the brand of the pad I use."

Gosh, what a lame excuse. My preferred pad is just in front of me.

"Really? Hmm... Maya uses this. This is her preferred brand and she once said that it's a good brand." he said while handing me over a pack of pads that his sister uses.