"Better go and and check on how they are doing. I'm also betting that Flowerfell me is going to check on his Frisk as well. Take care, Dust."

Dust than spoke back to him.

"You too, Axe."

Axe than turned around and began to walk to Aliza, and at the same time, he sees that Flowerfell is also about to walk up to Flowerfell Frisk, in order to see that she is okay, and that she is still as fine as she ever was.

Dust smiled, as he looked at how the other Frisks are doing, especially with GlitchKiller and FP!Frisk, who are running around and having fun. Killer is acting more and being more like a normal Sans, although he is still the same appearance and possesses the same powers as he had before in the past. But even so, having FP!Frisk by his side made him very happy, and thus, he will not, nor well he ever let go of this Frisk, no matter how long it is, nor will it matter how far Frisk is from him.

As Dust looked at the sight that is before his very eyes, and he is able to smile at that, a female voice spoke out from behind him.

"Sans..."

Dust than turned around and looks to see Core Frisk standing right behind him, her empty blank eyes, looking up at Dust, as Dust than looks down at Core and spoke out.

"Oh, heya, Core. What do you want from me this time? New place for me to explore and visit, and some new people to recruit?"

Core nodded her head, as she than spoke out to him.

"Yes, actually, and this one is very important for me, as it has a lot of strong monsters, although having been corrupted by an evil form of magic, are also good people, and they are having trouble fighting one of Nightmare's servants. You are needed to bring them into the Omega Timeline and recruit them to our cause, in order to stop Team Void."

Dust nodded his head, as he extended his hand out and took out his Scythe of Fear, as he than spoke out to Core.

"Name the AU, and get Ink to bring me to that place."

Core nodded, as she than spoke out the name of the AU and what it does. Needless to say, Dust in going to be in one hell of a Devilish time of his whole life.

Elsewhere...

The sounds of blades striking against each other is heard, as well as the sounds of grunting are heard from a monster's mouth. Sword and Knife struck and clash, as a punch is heard, and the monster is sent backwards, flying into a tree, which he than hit, as the snow fell down on top of him very hard. Than, the sound of snow crunching against the ground is heard, as a male voice spoke out.

"You made a big mistake coming to my Universe, you lookalike of me. Now I am going to make sure they you die for your invasion."

The figure in question reveals himself underneath of light, and he is shown to be very menacing, especially with his tall height.