Chapter 6: Departing and New Crew!

"A friend..."

"Mr. Bon Clay!?"

Mr. 2's subordinates shouted as they saw him seem to stay in the Strawhat pirate's ship.

"...If we run away now, we're not worthy of being Okama!"

"!?"

"If we're not able to sacrifice ourselves to help our friends...we will not rest in peace!"

"!!!"

Mr. 2 begun his pose while tears streaming down his eyes.

"Strawhat Luffy and the rascals, listen to me carefully! We...will be your decoy and draw them out for you!"

"BON-CHAN!!!"

Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were all crying as they watched Mr. 2 transform his face into Luffy's and jumped off to his ship!

At the distance, the marines noticed the two ships separate and immediately reported to Hina.

"Miss Hina! Their two boats have left their course! The duck ship is going south!"

"Is the duck ship a decoy?

"No...that's!? Strawhat Luffy and his crew are on the duck ship! The Going Merry is a decoy!"

!?

Hina took the binoculars and indeed saw Luffy in the duck ship.

"Chase them quickly! Full speed ahead!"

The marine's ship are all top notch, naturally, it wouldn't be any slower than a small ship like the duck ship of Mr. 2.

Soon, they were able to surround the duck ship and noticed that Luffy wasn't truly there!

In the Going Merry, Luffy and the rest saw the marines starting to attack Mr. 2's ship!

"Bon Bon! We...we will never forget you!"

Lucas sighed. He knew that Mr. 2 will survive this but will be sent to Impel Down in the future. Maybe he can still change this a bit?

But if he changes it...and Luffy still ends up going to Impel Down in the future...he may not be able to get out without Mr. 2 there...

Lucas looked at Luffy and the rest then at Mr. 2. Eventually, he shook his head and sighed.

"Forget it. I'll think about the future once I get there..."

Lucas stood on the deck once again and raised his hand in a chopping stance.

He glared at the sea ahead and gritted his teeth.

"Ocean...Splitter!"

He swung down his hand...and the sea split in half all the way to the marine's ships!

"!!!"

The marines and Mr. 2's ship immediately separated! Using this chance, they sped away from the marines as fast as they can!

Seeing as they were able to get away, Lucas sighed in relief and collapsed to the ground.

"Lucas!"

Nami, who was closest to him just now, immediately caught him as he fell.

"Heh, that...that was something huh?"

Lucas weakly laughed as he savored Nami's embrace a bit.

"Lucas! That was amazing!"

"Are you alright!?"

"Doctor! Where's the doctor!?

"You're the doctor!"