Chapter 3: Confronting Crocodile!

Back in Nanohana. Lucas watched on as Kohza took the stage once the fires were put out.

"Listen, rebels! From now on, we will no longer be the rebellion! We will now fight for the King! We shall crush the person responsible for destroying our Kingdom, the Shichibukai, Crocodile!"

"Defend the King! Defend Alubarna!"

"Yaaaaaaaahhh!"

"Long live the King!"

As Lucas saw this, he can't help but smile.

In the original story, this was supposed to be the part where Kohza attacks Alubarna. Yet now, they are acting to defend it!

"With this...maybe we can end this war with the least amount of people dying..."

Lucas knew about Vivi's naivete about wanting a war to end without anyone dying. He knows that such a thing is impossible in a war.

The best he can do is hope to minimize the casualties!

Lucas joined Kohza and the rest as they rode horses straight to Alubarna.

The distance was great but due to their urgency, they still arrived within the day.

"Kohza, Vivi and the others should be reaching here soon. But Crocodile's men are already here. They're strong. Right now, only Luffy's crew can defeat them!"

"What about Crocodile then?"

"Luffy can defeat him! Definitely!"

Kohza saw the surety in Lucas' eyes and smiled.

"It seems you really trust this person."

"Yeah. He will one day become the Pirate King after all!"

Lucas laughed.

After a while, they finally had Alubarna in their sights.

"Kohza! There's someone in front!"

Someone pointed out and caused Lucas to look as well.

He frowned as he saw the person in front of him.

That black hair and figure...the Devil's Child Nico Robin!

Everyone stopped as they reached her.

"Step aside! We are in a hurry!"

Kohza shouted but Robin merely smiled and was still calm.

"Kohza, head first...I'll deal with her."

"You sure?"

"Un. Go! And remember! There is a bomb in the clock tower! If it explodes, it will wipe out the whole city!"

Hearing this, Robin squinted her eyes in wonder. She truly don't know how Lucas even knew of this.

"The bomb's guarded by two of Crocodile's men! Find the Strawhat pirates first! They can deal with them!"

"...I understand. Let's go!"

Kohza went solemn as he heard this.

He gritted his teeth and believed Lucas as he ordered his men.

Robin did not mind them and focused only on Lucas.

"You seem to know a lot."

"I can say the same to you too, Miss All Sunday. Or is it Nico Robin?"

"Fufu, you even know that."

Despite being surprised, Robin only chuckled and remained calm.

Lucas sighed as he looked at the distant Alubarna.