Chapter 1: One Piece!?

A young man with a whitish blonde hair blinked repeatedly as he stared at the scenery around him.

Wherever he looked, as far as he can see, it seems there is nothing but the vast waters of the sea.

The dazzling sky colored sea reflected in his eyes as he felt the indescribable freedom it offered.

There was just one problem though.

“Why the hell am I floating in the middle of nowhere!?”

Lucas shouted in frustration.

“Alright Lucas, think. What was the last thing you remembered!”

He closed his eyes in a desperate move to recall the events that took place before this.

“I was at home. Reading mangas as usual. I think there was an update in One Piece but I don’t remember reading it...ah!”

Lucas exclaimed as he started to remember.

“Right! I was about to start reading it then...uhh, I can’t remember. I think I fell unconscious? Wait, am I in a dream?”

Just as he was about to start panicking, suddenly, he felt something grab on to him and was pulled out of the waters!

“Eh? Ehh? Ehhh!!??”

As soon as he turned back to see what had grabbed him, he saw an overstretched arm actually latch onto him!

“What the hell is going on!!!???”

Lucas screamed once more as he flew through the air with the arm attached to him and speedily retracting.

Meanwhile, a few distance away, a ship was sailing the waters.

At the helm of the ship was a figure of a sheep’s head. On top of it sat a young man with red opened vest and a straw hat.

“You guys! I think I caught something!”

“Woah! I didn’t expect your Gomu Gomu no Fishing to actually catch something Luffy!”

Another young man with a long nose and goggles on his head exclaimed, seemingly excited.

“Shishishishi! I told you I’d catch something Ussop! Sanji! Get ready for today’s lunch!”

A curly eyebrowed man rolled his eyes at the side.

“Luffy, you better not catch anything too weird!”

“Maybe it’s a treasure!”

On another side, a small reindeer standing on its two legs started to shine his eyes.

“Haha! Chopper, if this is a treasure, I’m keeping it!”

“Nami! I’m the one who caught it so I should keep it!”

The straw hat wearing boy shouted at a young girl with orange hair with a pinwheel and orange tattoo on her shoulder.

“Zzzz”

As usual, ignoring everything in his surroundings was a green haired man with three swords at the side was sleeping on the side.

“Umm...guys, I don’t think it’s a fish or a treasure.”

“Quak!”

A blue haired young girl standing beside a large bird said as she pointed towards the incoming arm.

“What’re you saying Vivi? If it’s not a treasure or fish, what is it?”

The straw hat wearing boy tilted his head in confusion then turned to look at his own arm that’s still retracting.