Meeting Scootaloo

Twilight's Pov

"That was a wonderful panic", I said now with cider floating close to me as I look at the beautiful eyes of my soon-to-be wife "yeah", she said before she drinks her glass of cider held by her wing "yeah", I said before I drink my "hey Dash", I said "yeah what up Twi", she said as she has a wing around me "let just say if Brite  to be decide to be reborn do you went to be her new parents", I said as I hold one of the hoofs "sure with you I will do anything", she said before she gives me a nuzzle "plus we already had a good experience with Scootaloo", she said "speaking of her she sends me a note that she should be returning tomorrow form Griffonstone", I said "I hope they ready to meet each other", I said as I start picking up the shelf with magic but making sure I didn't move from under her wing "I hope so because there could form two awesome parents", Dashie said leading to rolling my eyes before I give her a big kiss to end our date and the day.

Starlight's Pov

"Are we close yet", I said as I look outside to see Trixie carrying the wagon through a dark tunnel "we should be there in about a minute", she said as her voice echos off the walls "what about your horn have it change yet", she said leading me to look in the mirror to see my horn was just slowly beeping red every other second "no changes yet, we need to get closer", I said "whould do", she said before we came out of the tunnel and see the busiest city in all of Equestia "here we are Manehatten", she said as we got closer "if she here then why isn't it changing", I said before I look in the mirror to see that horn was betting faster then ever but if not fully red "Trixie my horn change she close but she still a little bit far away", I said as I get out of the wagon and stand next to the blue unicorn "then I think I know where she is", she said before she brought the wagon closer to the docks of the big city.

Scootaloo's Pov

"Scootaloo it's time to wake up", a familiar voice said as it was shaking my body leading me to slowly open my eyes to the train cart we slept in "are we there yet", I said "we close we should be there in thirty minutes so you better get ready", Sweetie Bell said as she has a usual happy look at me "sure, but can you do my mane", I said as I started walking away from the bed "sure", she said before I was taken care off by my best friend.

Brite's Pov

"I going to be meeting someone", I said in a shocked voice as I look at the Ailcorn and Pegasus sitting next to each other after I dropped my fork again during breakfest "yes she's our adopted daughter", Twilight said as she hold Dash's hoof strongly "that a little surprise but okay when I do I get meet her", I said before I continue eating "you not jealous at all", Dash said "oh I jealous, but that won't get me anywhere when I already am jelly by you here being a wonderbolt", I said as a sad smile rest on my face "okay just make sure to tell your full story", Twilight said "I will so when do I get to meet her", I said "we going to pick her up you just stay here", Twilight said "why so", I said "their someone you shouldn't meet along with her", Dash said before they left me alone in the castle.

Scootaloo's Pov

"Achoo", Pinkie sneeze really loud leading Maud to get a napkin out of her backpack and hand it to her younger sister "are you okay", she said "yeah I fine I think it mint have to do with the new pony in Ponyville I sense earlier ", Pinkie said "their your mane should be done", Sweetie bell said as she float the brush away "thanks", I said "why don't you do my mane", Applebloom said as she sit right next to us looking at her marefriend of Dimond Tiara "because you just mass it up knowing your line of work", Diamond said "you probity right, but it would be nice", Bloom said "I would think about", she said as she now grab Bloom's hoof before the wristle go off "we here home sweet home", Pinkie said as she stick her out of the window "I hope Boulder is okay", Muad said "I sure he is fine Moonlight have been watching him while we gone", Pinkie said as she look as her sister with a big smile that she could never match "are you ready to go home", Sweetie bell "yeah I will just be happy to slept on my bed", I said "you think Gabby will move here when she old enough", Bloom said making me remember the friend mission we just help with "I hope so she was nice", Diamond said "same here", I said before the train stop as we reach our destination of Ponyvile.

"Ponyvile it good to be back", Pinkie said in a loud voice as we look at the group of our family standing by the train includes my of Twilight and Dash "hey scoot", Dash said before she pull me in for a hug with both of their wings "we miss you", Twilight's said "I miss you too", I said as I return the hug "so Twilight where are new guest", Pinkie said leading us to left go of the hug as I just look at the party pony only about a few inches teller then me "she busy with work", Twilight said for some reason she was lying and winking to Maud "Pinkie can we go check on Boulder please", she said follow by a wink "sure I guess I just meet this new pony tomorrow", she said before her and Maud left "so why did you just lied to Pinkie", I said as I look at them with a worry voice "becuse this guest is someone that could lead us to see multiple Pinkies Pie again", Dash said "have Starlight return already", I said "no it not her it someone else come on we will take you to her", Dash said "okay", I said leading me to leave the train and head deeper into the place I called home.

"So who is she", I said as we arrive right in front of the castle "it's easier to explain if you just see her do you remember that mirror I told you to never touch", Twilight said "yeah what about it", I said "while she came from that world", Twilight said "for real Twilight", I said "it real Scoot again it easier to explain once you see her just be nice she could be your little sister soon", Dash said before she opens the door to reveal in the castle lied a pony that looks exactly like the one and only Rainbow Dash.

Brite's Pov

"Wow you weren't kidding", The orange pony with a purple mane said that look like to be almost as tall as Dash "hi I'm Rainbow Dash for the other world, but you can just call me Brite", I said as I offer up my hoof to her "hi I um Scootaloo nice to meet you", she said while shaking my hoof "Scootaloo I think I heard that name before in my world", I said "what about you two talk me and Dash have to help Spike with weeding plans at the mayor place", Twilight said "oh so you finally ask her", she said while looking at her mom "yeap so you want to be my best girl", Dash said "big yes! I guessing Starlight on your side Twilight", she said as she now looks at her other mom "yeah anyways we got to go make sure to watch our guest Scootaloo", Twilight said before their left us "so do you got and idea where we can talk somewhere nice hopefully", I said "I know a place follow me", she said before she leads me to I guess her favorite spot of the castle.

"Don't worry I got you", Scootaloo said as she stand on top of the roof holding her hands out "are you sure", I said as I see her hooves standing out the window "I sure now come on", she said "okay", I said before I jump out of the window and she grab my hoofs and pull me up to the roof of the castle "see", she said "Wow! it does look nice out here", I said as I look at the sun going down looking like it was laying across the hills "told you", she said as she find a spot to lay down "so you come for a mirror", she said "yeah the pony here stand on two feet call humans in my world", I said as I sit down next to her "are the humans version of me and you close", she said "not really I only know you as AppleBloom's friend", I said "that wried I wouldn't know where I will be without Dash", she said "so are you really thinking of getting remade", she said "a little bit I don't feel like going back to the human world", I said "what about your melodies", she said "well that the problem I don't went to forget my friends but I also have too many bad memories that I wouldn't mind getting rid of", I said "you not the only one with bad melodies I saw the death of my aunts", she said as she thrown something off the roof and tears start to come out of her eyes "I sorry you haved to go though that I know it like to lose a love one I lost my best friend", I said as I put a wing around her "yeah you know their ask if I went to be remade and I said no right away", she said "why so", I said "because even if would get raid of those bad melodies and maybe it will fix my wings", she said "what wrong with your wings", I said as I look at them and see that nothing wrong with them form my point of view "I have a disease my wings will grow slower then a normal pegasus think to my mom drinking while being pregent", she said as a tear go down her cheek "so if will eventually be fully grow", I said as I lift her head "yeah but not until I thirteen", she said "I don't know if I could live though all of that and not thake the spell", I said "well I didn't went to lose my friends as their get older without me and let just say the melodies I made with them, Dash, Twilight, along with others I want to treasure forever", she said as now a smile come on to her face "you a good girl maybe you could be even a good big sister", I said as I rub her hair "I will try my best", she said before me and her talk for a while longer on the roof of the castle.

To Be Continue in ch.4