5. give me a minute to hold my girl

Start from the beginning

Daemon laid startled by her words, he had thought all this time that she truly hated him but she didn't, she just wanted to know whether he wanted her. Of course he wanted her, he never even wanted to marry another woman.

"All the time".

Neither said anything after that — both too scared to ruin the moment and soon Roseva was asleep, her tiny snores meeting his ears as he stared at her face, stroking her red cheek — she was the most beautiful rose he had ever seen in a bush of growing roses.

"Avy jorrāelan, issa sīmontan se nyke jāhor mazverdagon ao ñuhon", he whispered in content, being close to her was enough for now — he didn't leave her until the sun came up, only leaving a kiss on her forehead to remind himself that this was real.I love you, my rose and I will make you mine

Mourning your dead. It was something Roseva wasn't fond of, especially in the circumstances in which she played a part — it would haunt her for the rest of her pathetic life she'd thought.

Rhaenyra tried to speak to the woman, knowing that Roseva blamed herself but the moment that the Baratheon girl laid eyes on the Princess — her red eyes and pale skin she seemed to just blame herself more.

Rhaenyra didn't know what to do so she seeked out her Uncle, the two hovering in the corner of the room as Roseva brushed the same piece of hair over and over, eyes in nothing but a daydream. She knew she was being selfish, Rhaenyra lost her mother and here she was acting like a child.

Daemon removed the brush from the woman's hand before passing it back to the Princess who started brushing her hair for her, "Just give it time, she's in shock", his words of tried comfort eased Rhaenyra a bit before the man left them to get ready.

A quiet sniffle made her look down at Roseva or sat silently crying, "Oh, Roseva. It is not your fault", Rhaenyra placed the brush down and wrapped her arms around the woman from behind.

"I'm being so incredibly selfish", Roseva wiped her tears and got up out of the chair, Rhaenyra watching her move around with worried eyes — what did Roseva see that made her like this?

After a while, the two walked out of the Princess' chambers, Daemon rested on the pillar outside the room as Ser Criston stood guard waiting for them.

Daemon shifted from the pillar to Roseva and his niece, holding his arms out for her to hold as Rhaenyra held the woman's other hand. "I've got you". The woman clasped her hand around his arm and the three set off to where the ceremony was being held.

Roseva finding out that not only did she get Aemma killed, she also got her baby killed. She felt sick. The feeling of guilt clawed at her throat as she pushed the hot bile down her throat.

Silence consumed them all. The wind gusting as Roseva held a crying Rhaenyra in her arms — daemond standing behind them. "They're waiting for you", he murmured to the girl crying with sympathy written in his tone.

"Nyke pendagon lo, during lī dorolvie hours issa lēkia glaesagon, issa kepa finally found biarves", Rhaenyra spoke in Roseva's shoulder, the woman looked over at the man with sympathy for the lost look on his face.I wonder if, during those few hours my brother lived, my father finally found happiness