Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.

Start from the beginning

Looking around she found the perfect dress that would suit Yvonne. "Excuse me, can I buy that one?" Penelope asked as she pointed at the dress on the aisle.

The waiter looked at Penelope and scoffed.

'Oh my, who is she?'

'Does she not know that this is a noble shop?'

'Does she even have that much money?'

'Probably stole it.'

Gossips filled the room.

"Miss, I think you are at the wrong shop." the waiter said.

"THis bITCH IS UNDERESTIMATING US!" Inner said.

Penelope was wearing a plain dress. A dress for commoners had holes in it and she had snitched them together, when she got bored. 

(from who made me a princess)(penelope was wear this dress) 

"No, I am in the right shop." Penelope answered sternly.

"*sigh* Miss, that dress is worth many gold coins." the waiter said, trying to be polite.

*Thud* Penelope put the bag of coins on the table. "Get me the dress." Penelope said coldly. Her eyes held no emotions.

"Y-yes mam." the waiter said as he ran to get the dress.

"Is she a thief?"

"How did she get this much money?"

"SHould we call the knights?"

The young ladies chattered among themselves. Penelope, who could clearly hear them, got a bit annoyed. Can't nobles for once mind their own business?

"tsk-Mind your own business." the lady with black hair muttered to herself. "Is that dress for your friend?" asked the black hair lady as she leaned on the table.

"How do you know?" Penelope questioned, a bit hesitant. Who is this lady?

"Oh, forgive me. I am Sofia Hart. And the dress doesn't suit your hair well. I figured it might be for a friend. And no I can not read minds." Sophia said with a chuckle.

"THen how-was it written all over my face?" Penelope said, her cheeks bit red. She was embarrassed.

"Yes, you are cute~" squealed Sophia.

"T-thanks. I am Penelope. Penelope von Whitlock." Penelope introduced herself.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you, princess. Oh pardon me, but I must take my leave. May we meet again." Sophia said with a bow and left hurriedly.

"She was nice." inner said.

"Mhm." Penelope hummed a bit and glared at the shocked waiter before leaving the shop.

Soon, Lucas and Augstine came back and the three continued their shopping.

Lucas buying sweets for Penny, AUgstine worrying about the dress and Penelope, a confused baby who didn't know why her brother was so worried about her dress.

Augustine wants Penelope to look Stunning, so he can flex about how good she looks in the dress he 'gifted' her and the beauty of Penelope during the party. 

The day of the banquet

"Hello, father." Penelope's voice made the three whitlock's turn around and drop the conversation.

"Holy-"

"-mother" Augustine completed his brother's sentence.

"You look gorgeous sweetie." Austin complimented, as he held Penelope's hand.

"Thank you. You all look handsome too." Penelope replied back with a bright smile as Lucas patted her head.

"Let's go?" asked Austin as Penelope nodded. Austin, Penelope and Augstine got into the carriage.

"I will see you later, bunny." Lucas yelled as the carriage started moving.

"Wait, brother isn't coming with us?" questioned Penelope curiously.

"No, he has a date." Augustine said, hearing this Penelope gained two cute bunny ears indicating that she was curious and excited about the 'date'.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Penelope asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Ariana, Ariana Leopold, from the south." Austin answered with a soft smile.

"Ariana...A pretty name." Penelope said as she smiled to herself. She is excited to have a sister in law.

"They are just meeting up a few times before taking further decisions." Augustine said, making everything clear.

Ariana Leopold, from the south. The second oldest of duke Leopold. The duke has 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters. It is said that the youngest of them is a weak child and therefore she has to stay in the mansion all the time. Ariana Leopold has not yet had a debut which was strange because usually Girls have their debutante before 18. People have rarely seen her, as she rarely ever goes out. Some say she is a rude ass bitch, while others believe she is a coward. But those are just some random people making their own judgments to satisfy themselves, right? In reality, who knows? Guess you just have to find it out for yourself.

To be continued~

A/N: Hellooo! Hope you all liked the chp. Honestly, I was too stuck on this chapter. I was soo confused. I had no clue how to start or proceed with the story. I just ran out of ideas. So this is like a mix. 

To be honest, I think this chapter is a bit boring, cause I feel like I was being a bitch the whole way. I kinda wasn't in the mood. But I still hope ya'll enjoyed or had a laugh or smth, Idk. 

Welllll. See ya laterrr.   

Just some random meme (not mine) (credits to the original owner)