Chapter 1

A beautiful day, with sun shining bright in the light blue sky, with white snow covering the ground and trees, and to add up to this beauty of nature, a beautiful and vast castle, standing proud in mid of all of this.

A palace? So, there must be a king too. Right?

So, here standing Jung hoseok, on the edge of the cliff, staring at his palace, with a proud smirk on his face. Why would not be he proud, when it is the biggest palace, of the biggest reign, of his era.

He walked a few steps, while still looking at his palace.

King hoseok, the strongest, the ruthliest, the most heartless king, who can be alive at any time

King hoseok, the strongest, the ruthliest, the most heartless king, who can be alive at any time. He does not think twice, before decapitate someone's head, who tries to go against him, and back stab him.

He has everything. Everything means, EVERYTHING. His Royal army, is the strongest army in the world, who never lost a single war, because, he is also having the best commander, to instruct them.

He has thousand of servants, working for him all the time in his palace. He has world's most wise royal advisor, named Kim namjoon, who is also the reason, that why hoseok's reign is this vast today. He is also the one of those people, on whom Jung hoseok can trust blindly.

Even after having all of this to himself, there is something, which he does not have till now, and facing a lot of problems, in finding that thing.

A wife.

Even after being the strongest, the weathiest, and most handsome king of his era, he is still finding a lot of difficulties, in finding a perfect wife for himself.

It does not mean that he does not get proposals of anyone to marry with him. He, does got thousand proposals till now, even from the reigns which are probably on the other side of this Earth, but he turned down all of them, as no one, literally no one, caught this attention, and satisfied his needs which he wants in his soon to be queen.

He sighed, and headed towards his palace on his horse, as now, his mood has got ruined again.

The gates of the palace opened, and he was greeted by hundreds of royal servants on his path.

"You are welcome your majesty" bowed Kim namjoon, in front of him in respect.
Hoseok just passed by him. His servants took off his robe.

 His servants took off his robe