"Excuse me? " Valentina who was quiet the whole time spoke.

" Did I say something wrong? " She feigned ignorance.

"..I can see where she got her attitude then."

" What?! 

" To clear things up, I know the men who you all are trying to introduce me to. In fact, we are all quite close. I too am close to the man who you are implying and I must say, for a person who is supposedly from the upper class, your way of assessing people are very lacking and the vocabulary you use for people you barely just met is disappointing for a person who is in high social standing since a dog has a wider and a much better capability of interacting with such."

"The men who are dating Caius Ledger are Raven Halifax, Claude Massoumbert, Heinrich Engel, Sebastian Cherith, Demetrius Neville, Slade Rosenbloom, and Vincenzo Castellan. All of them are from affluent families and graduated from elite schools at the top of their classes, let us not forget that Caius also graduated Valedictorian from the same school.  So are you suggesting that they are truly stupid? It's hilarious, really..the way your brain works. You should look in front of a mirror first before spouting nonsense, better yet, find a nursing home." She finished.

Embarrassed by the now judgmental eyes directed at her, Doris rushed out. Elsie did not hesitate to push and ask Valentina more.

"You know my grandson?!" 

"I do, we live in the same condominium complex."

"This must be fate then! I mean, how else can we explain such an event? You saving my granddaughter, her husband, my son, and how we just coincidentally just met up here. It truly is predestined!" Martha gushed.

"Love, calm down." Michael chuckled and tried to calm his wife.

Internally Valentina answered them back by blaming it on the plot of the book and it was not her.

"Wait, does that mean that you also know..their lover?" Constance quizzed.

"Yes, I do."

"What..do you think about their lover? Caius, I mean." She asked again.

"I think he's truly an amazing man. He's very capable and well-versed in many different areas. If I am correct, he managed to fix a deal with their rival company's target business partner. I noticed that he's also very family-oriented from the times I have interacted with him." she then continued to unconsciously praise Caius.

Constance couldn't help but feel guilty for judging him too soon. 

Their conversation drifted from Caius to talking about Caius' lovers, it intrigued them that she knew so much about them to even be able to point out all their strengths and weaknesses, even Hunter was curious.

"Libby, do you like them?" Stellan asked with his eyebrows furrowed in a frown.

"..I suppose that I do?" She tipped her head to the side and thought.

Then a slam on the table rang through the room, it was Elsie who was staring at Valentina with eyes that seemed to be shining in anticipation.