With all my love,

Rosy.

I felt tears falling down my cheek. I immediately knew what I had to do. I grabbed the gift I had been hiding for some weeks and went to change into my formal clothing. 'I'm coming, Rosy.'

Mai's POV

Rosy and I were in our way to the event. She looked to be deep in thought.

"Rosy, is everything alright?"

"Erick and I had a little fight, but don't worry about it. Listen, Mai. I made a mistake, and now I'm determined to fix it. Please don't hate Naru because of his attitude lately. It was my fault. I know you don't understand what is going on, but just listen to me, ok?"

I looked at her with confusion. I still didn't understand how she was responsible for Naru's attitude.

"Alright. I wasn't going to hate him, anyways." I smiled.

"You really love him, don't you?"

A small blush made its way to my face. "Yes, I do."

"Aww! By the way, you look fabulous in that dress I gave you. I can't believe it fit perfectly. If Naru sees you, he will melt."

I giggled. "Thank you... for the compliment and the dress." My dress was a beautiful black dress with golden sparkles all over it. It was strapless and long. Also, it had a little golden ribbon at the waist and down from it, the dress flowed beautifully.

She just smiled.

We arrived at the ball room. Lin, Yasu and John were already at the table assigned for all of us. We approached them, and I said hello and hugged them.

"You guys stay here. Because I'm going to participate, I'll have to prepare myself."

"What are you going to do?" Asked a curious Yasu.

She smiled. "I sing."

"What?" Both Yasu and I shouted.

"How is it that we have never heard you before?" I asked.

"Well, I sing sometimes at John's church and at his orphan and homeless shelter."

We all looked at John. "He, he. She has a beautiful voice. She even sang Amazing Grace perfectly."

"I wouldn't say perfectly." Rosy seemed to be pink from the compliments.

"Wow, Rosy. I didn't know. And to say that we are close friends!" I said.