Chapter 14- Seduction

I've been reading a drarry fanfiction with Toxic!Draco and can I just say that is not it.

Draco's P.O.V

It had been a week since I last had a real interaction with Ha-Potter.

I had been doing a fabulous job avoiding him but my body was suffering the consequences. Despite eating my sorrows away every night, I looked gaunt and my skin had lost it's color and looked quite sickly. 

I yearned for him and my body was begging for even the slightest bit of contact. But, just like a drug, once was still a relapse and I knew just once would not be enough. I needed to completely rid myself of Harry Potter or else I would never get better.

A much as it hurt to be away from my destined mate he wasn't making it all that hard. With the way he aggressively tore through the halls with anger on his face at the slightest glimpse of me it was quite easy to get myself to leave. 

I didn't know what I'd done to anger him but I didn't need to find out. It was the perfect fuel I needed to stay away from him. 

Despite avoiding him at every turn I could not evade him in my dreams. I could still feel his gentle caresses all over my body even in the most sensitive places after every morning I woke up. 

I know it's just the creature side of me that wants him but I didn't know how many more of these dreams I'd be able to take. I was a very sexual being- even though I hadn't had sex since before I used my charm on Potter for the first time- and these dreams were so vivid and so sensual they could be enough to keep me satisfied. If only they didn't make me crave him even more. 

The more I wanted him the more I tried to reason with myself. Maybe Harry wouldn't try to control me. Maybe he wouldn't make me submit. We could just live as equals and he'd love me without having his dominance to hold over my head.

But sense always came shortly after. He's Harry Potter! The savior of the wizarding world. He's the man who defeated the dark Lord. He has so much power and after years of treating him terribly I don't doubt that he'd use that power to keep me compliant. 

And even if he didn't he's still a Gryffindor. I'm a Slytherin. We've been enemies for as long as I've known him. I don't think a silly mating bond that could possibly kill me will ever change his mind.

I sighed to myself and pulled my aching body out of my bed. There was no use fretting over the matter. I'd made up my mind.

After I finished getting dressed I headed out of the dungeons to get to my classes. 

It was just my luck that my first class was Potions with Potter.

I took my seat and buried my nose in my potions book. The second he walked in I could feel it. His smell was intoxicating and I could feel my body reacting to his presence. Salazar, if Harry knew what he did to me just by being in the same room I'm sure he'd use it against me.

His eyes were piercing into me and they only persisted. 

That's how it was every time I was in his vicinity. It was like he couldn't keep his eyes off me which would probably be great if it wasn't full of hatred.

Harry's P.O.V

Malfoy was already in his seat when I made it to potions. 

He looked like shite to put it lightly. His cheeks were jutting out like he hadn't eaten in weeks and his eyes were cloudy with pure pain. It reminded me of the time he'd disappeared on me after I took him to the infirmary.