Chapter 3

After his little trip to the shipwreck area, Izuku was making his way to the mountain area where he saw three students earlier. When he reached halfway up though, he came across some trouble in the form of a group of villains harassing a purple haired girl who got separated.

"Look is here boys, fresh meat."

"So who gets her first?" 

"Why don't we just all take her and then pass her around." 

"Man, I like em when they're young and scream. Hows about you scream for me girly." The man was then punched in the face my the purple haired girl.

"You little bitch!" He then hit her back, knocking her to the floor. Then, the others pulled her up and pressed her against a wall. "Change of plans, I'm taking her first! Looks like I need to teach this little breeding slut some manners." He said with a sinister grin. Jiro was crying and closed her eyes. She was in complete fear and at the mercy of these men.

"Hey!" Everyone stopped and Jiro opened her eyes and looked around. There he was. Dressed head to toe in black, blood staining his face and clothes and the white skull on the bulletproof vest. The Punisher.

"Let her go." He said, staring them dead in the eye. Some just started laughing and drew some guns.

"Listen here man, leave and we won't shoot you down where you stand. Leave us be so we can have some fun with this one. Unless you want some of her too?"

"Do you know who I am?" Izuku asked, his anger beginning to flare since they decided to be even more disgusting and insinuating he would want to defile the young lady in peril.

"Let me guess, The Punisher right? There's a lot of talk about you. Rumours going around saying you kill villains. But you haven't faced us before." They let go of Kyoka, who had fallen to the floor. She knew she should use some of her hero training but was too traumatised after coming close to being raped. On the other hand, she was in even more fear knowing she was in the presence of The Punisher.

"That right? See your friends on the boat thought the same thing."

"Y-you killed them?" One villain asked in disbelief, becoming shakier and others becoming wide eyes.

"Ask them yourself when I kill you. Actually, you can ask this guy right here. Think there's a bit of your pal on the bottom of my boot. Then again, I'm covered in their blood and I'll be covered in yours next." Izuku said, lifting his boot to show a piece of brain stuck to the bottom.

"That's it! Kill him!" They all drew their guns and were about to try and get a shot off but The Punisher had a faster draw as he pulled his MP5K and BZ19 SMGs to hand and began to light them up. They all ran for cover behind rocks and walls. Izuku took cover behind a medium sized rock while Kyoka dived behind a nearby one too. She could see him crouched behind cover loading his weapons while the villains shot at him with guns and a couple with quirks. While he was loading one weapon, she began to over hear him saying something to himself. Izuku on the other hand was counting bullets from gun mags being unloaded at the rock he was behind. He reached into his jacket, pulled out a grenade, pulled the pin and threw in behind his enemies.

"One batch..."

He loaded his guns and cocked them while fire from one villains quirk went over his head. He was still mentally counting his enemies bullets in their guns.

"...Two batch..."

The grenade stopped spinning and a small tick was heard from it. The villains guns stopped firing, hearing the trigger click. 

"...Penny and dime."

The explosion went off, taking out multiple villains and seriously injuring others. In the confusion, Izuku stood up from behind cover and ran forward with his SMGs, unloading lead into any that dared breathe. Kyoka was sat behind her rock, panicking. She could hear their blood curdling screams, every shot, every punch and plea for mercy. None was given. There was only one left alive and it was the one who was about to try defile Kyoka.