"Wow please come in Alana." He said sarcastically as he got up and headed towards his drawers and threw a T-shirt towards me.

"Couldn't you have done that in a nicer way?" I said just to get on his nerves.

"No,now go change I wanna make hot chocolate for us." He said and passed me by the doorway going towards the staircase still very very shirtless. Is he trying to seduce cause damn it's working. He's clearly been training arms and definitely did not skip leg day.

I quickly changed into the T-shirt Charles borrowed me and headed down stairs towards the kitchen where Charles was.

"Marshmallows or no?" He asked as he heard me come in. I hopped on to the counter and replied with a yes.

"Here." He said and handed me my cup after a few minutes but I put it to the side as it was still very hot. He came towards me and opened my legs and stood in between them and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head into the crook of neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I laid my hands on his bare back massaging it up and down.

"Hugging you." He said nonchalantly and I felt his breath on my neck, I tensed up and latched my legs onto his waist as I did the T-shirt he gave rode up my thighs a bit more and he started rubbing the side of them.

"Charles what are you doing?" I asked more breathlessly as I felt his lips start to pepper kisses on my neck and I moved my head to the side to give him more space I know I shouldn't but I really wanted to.

"Something I can't stop myself from doing." He said as he came up from my neck as he leant his face more towards mine.

"Can I kiss you?" I heard him ask,my breath got stuck in my throat for a bit and since I couldn't bring myself to say anything more I brought him closer with my legs and with that he put one hand around my waist to bring me even closer eliminating all space between us and put a hand around my throat and connected our lips. With that one thing lead to another.(IM NOT READY TO WRITE SMUT IM SORRY!)

~~~~
Singapore

We haven't spoken since that night especially since he kicked me out the next morning with no transportation to get home. I guess that's his way of saying all that happened was a mistake and I have a girlfriend that means more to me than you do, it's ok I'm a bad bitch.

I told Mick,Lew and Danny what happened and let me tell you I shouldn't have because they've been so salty giving him glares every time they see him.Do I feel sorry for him? Not one bit.

"The audacity he has to look at you!" Lewis said as we walked through the paddock looking great as usual.

"It's not that deep Lew...ok maybe it is but I can't let him know that I care." I said as I made second of eye contact with Charles.

"Because you shouldn't because he's a dumb dick and a half." Danny said as he approached us from behind with Mick.

"She said the same when we went together to the graveyard to see her Jules and complain about Charles." Mick said as he came to my side and kissed my temple in a brotherly way.

"Guys shut the fuck up cameras are everywhere.We should give him a code name." I said as I put my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Dumb dick and a half?" Danny suggested as he glared one more time at Charles and Lewis oh so happily agreed with Danny.

"I agree suits him perfectly." Lew said as he high fived Danny.

"Don't lie you liked him before this shit happened and it's ok I don't mind really." I said as I fiddled with my rings on my fingers which I did when I was either feeling anxious,angry,sad or guilty right now it was guilt for making them dislike him.

"We can't call him that,that's to long." Mick said with a disapproving look on his face. I didn't tell Seb about this even though I wanted to but he was Charles former teammate I can't make him look at him like that.

"We'll call him banana." I think that name was perfect for him I mean sometimes bananas are associated witch being a dick so it's fine.

"Perfect short and simple." Lew said as we reached the Mercedes motor home.

"Like his dick..." I said and there was silence and they all just stared at me, "Ok maybe I'm pushing it." I said and we all laughed before I hugged Danny and Mick goodbye before I entered.

~~~~

"Ok Alana that's p3 well done."

"Sorry team I could've done better."

"You did well little one do not overthink."

"Thanks Totes,you know you should get Instagram I'm sure all the thirsty mothers would love it."

"Now is not the time to be a clown Alana."

"There's always a time."

~~~~
Cool down room

"Well done Checo!" I said and hugged him as a congratulations, Charles was there to but I wasn't going to say anything he kicked me out and I'm petty, so I left...and he followed

"Alana!" He called and I kept on walking cause I owe him nothing at all.

"Alana can you just please turn around." He said and I turned around and he didn't expect it seeing as he bumped into me. "Sorry."

"Can I help you?" I asked stepping back from him and he sighed.

"Could you tell me why your mentor and two best friends are glaring at me?" He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"They are all my best friends including my mentor." I said mimicking his voice when I said mentor, "Maybe they know what we did,maybe they know how you kicked me out afterwards with no way home." I said rolling my eyes turning around to walk away before I could move he pulled me back around by my elbow and I slammed into his chest.

"How could you tell them that? Do you want to ruin me?" He said being dramatic as ever how shocking Charles Leclerc being dramatic.

"I told them because they are my closest friends, I even wanted to tell Seb but I didn't because he is your former teammate and I didn't want him to look at you like that so truly I am doing you a favor." I said poking his chest and his eyes softened but I didn't give a fuck, "And yes I do want to ruin you in the worst way possible but I am better than that." I said ripping my arm out of his hold cause what the fuck don't touch me.

"Alana please I have a girlfriend don't do this to our friendship I just got you back." He said sighing and running a hand through his hair that pulled the other night.

"I did nothing it was all you." I said and ignored the part where he said he just got me back and walked away so I can go wallow in self pity but before I did I turned back around one more time, "Yo Charles,Toto knows to." I said with a smirk and walked away.

Charles POV

"Fuck."

LONGEST CHAPTER oh yes and they fucked and he messed up I love it. Disappointing weekend as a merc fan but Max wasn't on podium so that's that there's still chance a very low one but we hope for the best
I have a new obsession Game of Thrones