Chapter 43: Horror Variety (8)

Start from the beginning

The young Bai Yi is so cute. 

How can anyone bear seeing such a good natured and beautiful child be upset......

Feeling his head being touched by Cheng Zhi Chu, the young teenager immediately raised his head. His eyes were slightly widened, and his expression was a look of surprise. It was like he couldn't believe that he wasn't hated and was even comforted by the other party.

Cheng Zhi Chu suddenly felt a slight smugness. After all, until now it was always Bai Yi that was rubbing his head. How could he even have the chance to smoothen his hair? And it seems like the young Bai Yi seems to quite like it.......

He had completely forgotten that he is currently a child that is even younger than Bai Yi. He revealed a kind fatherly smile and spread apart his hands wanting to bring the boy into his embrace and give him spiritual dependence and comfort.

But in that teenaged boy's eyes, all he could see was a small cute boy that was still trembling a little in fear asking him for a hug while his eyes were wet and his face was covered with tears.

"............"

Just as Cheng Zhi Chu was about to embrace the boy, everything before his eyes suddenly darkened. He then felt himself being tightly embraced by the boy. With their bodies pressed closely together, their body temperatures passed through their clothes. He felt a hand gently patting his back.

"Don't be scared, it's okay."

With his whole body embraced by the young teenaged boy and even his back being patted comfortingly, Cheng Zhi Chu soundlessly opened and closed his mouth. His expression was a little stiff.

This isn't right. 

Wasn't he supposed to be the one comforting Bai Yi? 

Why is it reversed now......

But that young boys smelled very good and his embrace was very warm. Being held like this, Cheng Zhi Chu had to admit that he indeed felt better. He could only throw away that fatherly look on his face and lie obediently in the boy's arms.

They hugged for a while until they suddenly heard a strange sound outside. The handsome boy looked outside. He didn't seem to care about about the source of the sound, but he still gently released his hold of the child and say with a very gentle tone:

"Come, I'll take you out."

Cheng Zhi Chu didn't know whether Zhou Luo Chen was still outside, and he was a little hesitant. The young boy saw this and said to him: "Don't worry, he's not here. You won't run into him."

When he was done saying this, he noticed that the boy was barefooted. There were still a few bruises on his exposed pale skin and the tips of his fingers were still stained with blood. 

In an instant a layer of ice formed in those dark eyes of his and he started to release a murderous aura.

But his actions still remained gentle. Seeing that the child wasn't wearing shoes, he stretched his hand behind his knees, picked the boy up into a princess hold and carried him out of the room.

"!"

Cheng Zhi Chu subconsciously grabbed onto the back of the boy's neck. His face turned red, and he said in a small voice: "No need to do this. I can go on my own."

He was actually being princess carried! 

This is too shameful!!

"It's okay. It's not convenient for you to walk so I'll carry you." The teenager bowed his head and smiled at him. "You're very light. I can carry you and I won't let you fall."