〘 CHAPTER 5 〙

Dokja pov

Sigh .... It's my first day here and people already glaring at me. I thought as I look around the office while drinking some water. The workers are glaring at me. Mostly the woman. Probably because I work as the boss assistant. Well it's not my fault. Why they glare at me? Well it's not really because it's my first day and I already become the boss assistant. It's because Mister Yoo Jonghyuk, is behind me, holding my waist.

" Did you hit your head somewhere." I ask him with an annoyed tone.

" No. Not that I remember the last time I got hit by something. Why." Why? Why. WHY?!

" Well that because, mister Yoo, you are holding me, in a suspicious way." I turn to look at him, more like glaring at him. But he only look at me with a straight face.

" What? I can't hold my fiance lovingly?" He smirk. I repeat, he smirk. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMIRKING FOR?!

I took a deep breath and put down the cup I was holding. " I'm gonna....return to my desk and continue my job. Goodbye." I speed walk out of there and went straight to my office. Actually, our office. And I swear I could heard him chuckling at the pantry.

That bastard!  Then, a knock was heard from the outside. " It's your office too. Why would you knock." The door opened and it's not Jonghyuk, instead, it was one of the female staff that glaring at me. But this time, she was smiling.

" Ummm.... Excuse me."

" Yes? Can I help you?"

" Are you.....Mr. Jonghyuk boyfriend?"

Mr. Jonghyuk? So him and his worker are friendly huh. " I'm his fiance actually."

I could see her face light up and then become gloomy. " Can I know when's the wedding?"

"Uhh....the end of this weekend." In the distance, I could hear a shout. " THAT BIT-" They didn't finish their word. Probably someone covering their mouth.

" Alright, thank you for your time." The girl now and left the office. Then I heard, " MR JOONGHYUKYOU LIED TO US!!!"

I guess the glaring before was for Joonghyuk and not me. Oh well. Not my problem

365 word